Reviews for They Wouldn't Dare
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
This is so adorable and hilarious :D
Midnight Lady chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Ha ha! I love it!
LonelyEnough chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Omg this story had me laughing so hard, I loved it. I can just imagine the indignant "let the time lord out of the box". Oh, just rolling on the floor over here. Fabulous!
Diving in chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Poor Rose, this is too much! (Rolling on the floor from laughing too much.)
Akajo chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
OMG. I almost died laughing when I read "Come dancing," he sang gleefully. "It's only natural."

"Come to help me repopulate my species?" actually the most romantic sentence Tenth never said to Rose xD
Diving in chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Poor Rose being bullied by evil time lord. Love the story.
ValaEnVash chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
oh... my god. i love this story! go rose!
Ayjah chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Too funny!
Illaesazaikashana chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
That was hysterical, although I would have found a way to drag it out longer, but that's the whumper in me. It was really, really good though.

A Doctor's POV would be a wonderful way to drag it out though ;P (this whumper thoroughly wants a out to lunch 10th Doctor... lol)

It was refreshing to see an amicable end to it - a simple misunderstanding (of a truly Time Lord scale) and escape of a rather refreshingly non-violent manner.
Indygodusk chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
That was absolutely delightful! I really enjoyed Rose's humor and thoughts of how she'd tease him, which he turned back on her. I also loved his poetry and soft eyes staring up at her innocently and such. Great imagery!
Warrior Priestess chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
That was SO CUTE! :D
Absentia chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
You have such a sense of fun in your writing. The BBC really should've hired you. They lost that sense after series 2.

Also, was that a Halloweentown reference I spotted? Does my Disney Channel-fueled childhood deceive me?
Imoen Grace chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I love it! The planet, Rose's suit, the Doctor's poem, and especially the morning after. Thank you!
Peregrinate chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Aw! ;) They're so cute.
spookysister7 chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
so funny. i love the end...
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »