Reviews for They Wouldn't Dare
OtherMeWriter chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
sigh I do so love a happy ending!
OtherMeWriter chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
aw a completely brilliant Rose and a dopey Doctor, siggh hope he comes to his senses when he comes to his senses. But then I always have been the romantic. *sigh*
OtherMeWriter chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
*giggle snicker snark blush giggle*
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
aw crud she's on a genetic most wanted list right up there with the Doctor.
Otter Child chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Oh my. Oh my-my-my. Ah- don't know where to start. Every other scene deserved a comment. But I'll sum up-yes!(by the way, he so deserved to get pummeled.)
zanthinegirl chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
very cute!

I love the doctor all drugged up, and Rose rescuing him despite her terrible day.

And the alien endangered spieces breeding program- Hee!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
That was just brilliantly, amazingly funny. It was fluffy and frustrating and your little poem for Rose was so cute, I'm going to be singing it for a while. This is just the right about of cute and aggravating, which is the essence of the Doctor. Bless Rose for putting up with him. Kudos! -Terri
DNAyres chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
You have to make a sequel! this is just far too good to leave it like this! I'll go nutters...Well even more nuters than I am...
lisa chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
v. funny, but it's 'per se', not 'per say'.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
*snicker* This wa hysterical.
Generated Anomoly chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
i wish you would write more of this story. it would be excellent.

jenni
LittleGreenWolf chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
lol, I'm still giggling. Great story. Enjoyed every word of it.
Serena SilverMoon chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
I just read all 4 chapters, and I've got to say I LOVED IT, I wish they had showen something like this on the show, it would of been so funny to see. Are you going to do a sequile or a Dr. point of view to this story? Now it would be funny to see how he was found out and all that, or just a what happend after this story? I loved it so much I shared it with a friend who's a Dr. Who fan as well, he loved the first chapter already. XD SMILES _~
Stormy chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Ok sissy, i admit, you got me. I was trying so hard not to cackle at this one I nearly choked. Hope you have a great birthday :)
KateCarter chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
O...I loved that! It was a terrific humor/romance combination...my favorite!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »