Reviews for They Wouldn't Dare
Sesa28 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
That ending had me in hysterics! Brilliant! I love how she was getting her own back at the beginning, but then it all fell apart. And I love how the Doctor took her there intending her to become ever more infatuated with him but tried to cover it up!

Great job!
lizsummers chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
so hilarious! plain and simple!
Rommies Voice chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Wow I came to coz I was desperate for my Dr/Rose fic fix, but I didn't expect to find anything good, certally not anything outstanding, and capable of reducing me to giggles in places. Still sorry to see this ending here, but I loved evey minute.

Are you on Live Journal at all? You should be you'd be adored at time and chips.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I still don't want the story to end, but I loved it :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Lol ha! That was absolutely BRILLIANT! Loved it, totally faved.
Leah's Lovely chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
You write their characters so perfectly, it's awesome. It actually really doesn't surprise me that you're a professional writer. If people like you can't earn money from it, no one can!

I loved this story, just by the way!
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
This was absolutely fabulous! It was funny and sweet and completely tempting. And I'm looking forward to trying my hand at some of your plunnies, if you don't mind terribly.
cordelia-lear chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Wow.

I just-

Wow.

I think I may have died of embarrassment for Rose, while at the same time I was snorting with laughter.

(And how sexy is that smug alien?)
A fan chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
that was ADORABLE! I love all your stories, but I think I like this one most of all because it's just SO CUTE!
Anonymous-cat chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
"What was the pink thing in the box?"

This had me giggling. Love it.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
-squeaks happily and hugs you until you very nearly suffocate, then remembers that if she suffocates you you won't be able to write anything, so she stops-

OMGTHATWASBRILLIANT -runs around screeching inarticulately- SQUEE-EE-EE-EE-EE!
Anonymous-cat chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
That was extremely sweet, and extremely amusing. I love the Doctor's one-track mind in the last chapter, about trying to repopulate his species. _ And I want to see a picture of Rose in his suit! Oh, that would be cool.

"the TARDIS doesn't like nude people to fly her. She thinks there a party going on and she's missing it." HA!

Wait a minute: "I went to a funfair when I was really young, and there was this girl, and she accused me and my mates of wanting to take apart the ferris wheel." The last chapter of A Long History mentioned they were going to a fair- is this a clue? If so, very cool.
Bellydancertakn chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
OMG! Brilliant...just brilliant! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I love your fics!
Leah's Lovely chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Hahahaha. This chapter cracked me up. I want a drugged Doctor of my very own.

Once again I got weird looks from my colleagues because I was chuckling to myself. Thanks for that!
cordelia-lear chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Can we repopulate my species now?

How about now?

ROFL!

Seriously, props to Rose for will power. And how cute was that ending? Loved this!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »