Reviews for They Wouldn't Dare
Bellydancertakn chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
OMG! Brilliant...just brilliant! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I love your fics!
Leah's Lovely chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Hahahaha. This chapter cracked me up. I want a drugged Doctor of my very own.

Once again I got weird looks from my colleagues because I was chuckling to myself. Thanks for that!
cordelia-lear chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Can we repopulate my species now?

How about now?

ROFL!

Seriously, props to Rose for will power. And how cute was that ending? Loved this!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Will the drugs wear off by tomorrow? Will he remember? Oh, the suspense!
Sesa28 chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
I love the doctor when he's stoned, it had me laughing SO much. As I said before, I like Rose having the chance to save the day once in a while. I like how she gave them a chance to rethink what they have done and to show a bit of mercy (not that the Doctor doesnt do that, but anyway)Also, I'd like to know wether the Doctor will remember to "repopolate his species" when he wakes up!

Great job!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Aww, loved those last lines. Really nicely written, and glad that Rose could get the suit back safely. The Doctor is so cute when he's stoned! Loving it!
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
I must congratulate you on your ability to take a funny idea (visual hallucinations) and turn it into a wonderful running gag. Oh, and Wagner? Brilliant! I really, really can't wait for the next day. Seriously, update soon. Very, very soon.
capemaynuts chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Ok, which to do first? Oh and ah or giggle hysterically? Great job! More? Please?
Kathryn Shadow chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
You just seriously surprised me.

'Cause when the little email popped up saying you'd updated this, I started jumping up and down and squeeing, and usually that doesn't happen unless a new episode of Doctor Who is coming up in the 96 hours after said jumping/squeeing.

Which pretty much tells you my opinion of this.
blvdgirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Delightful twist with the Doctor calling Rose, "Doctor."
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
It's nice to know why the usual flirtation had her so affected. I imagine he must have known that, so was this some sort of elaborate scheme of his? Well, the being trapped, probably not, but did he plan this out as a way in? And that poem was so sweet! Really, really precious. I've never really understood artificial euphoria from drugs. Of course, I'm also the type who never gets the fun side effects of pain meds like Vicodin, so I've never experienced it. And I imagine that the Doctor would prefer to have the pain and be everything that he is, because if he didn't he could certainly find something somewhere that would "dull the pain." However, to see him completely devoid of the pain, loss, worry, etc. that is always with him would be, I imagine, a spectacular sight. All in all, a great chapter, though I expected nothing less. Please update soon!
celticfox chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I'm afraid I can't form a coherent review right now, as I'm laughing too hard.

Have as many Dalek-shaped cookies as you want, oh master of fanfic.
capemaynuts chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
How does one correctly write the sound of howling laughter? Is it "Yawhoo ha ha ho ho ha ha?" Because if you were next to me right now, that's exactly what you'd hear.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
PLM chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
You have to write more on this story...omigosh, please write more!
knittingpanda chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
um... wow. that's funny. the Doctor on drugs.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »