Reviews for Can you Repeat?
haji jaku chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Don't worry so much it, reads perfectly fine. If I didn't know that English is your second langue I wouldnt know. Your doing better with English that I am with my second langue, and I go to school in it( I live in Turkey. Turkish is my second langue).
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very touvvhing even though it is a bit more sap than I usually prefer.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aw, that's so sweet.
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That is the most beautiful, sweetest, most heart pulling fic I have ever, ever, ever read. This is so beauitful ... you could almost imagine them saying it ... oh god, poor Heero ... this is so beautiful ... I've already said that I know ... oh god I'm crying ... everyone should read this.

Quite possibly the best fic I have ever read.

DIW
Krystale chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw cute! It's different and I like it!
Draconia Dream chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
i really like this story. it has a lot of emotions behind it. hmm, as for the grammar, i usually notice it when it's bad and then ignore it. maybie later i'll go back and proofread it for you. please don't hold your breath, though. i'm usually busy with school, but i'll try. keep up the good work!
jak'idiot chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
it's not like your going to read this but i noticed a gramma mistake..

you didn't inspire me much respect then

you didn't inspire much respect in me then

but wll done for wrighting in a diferent laungue i cant even do one propably so bravo and i love your story realy descripteve well done
tricolored chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
That was so sweet!
Moo-Cow chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
DON"T BE ASHAMED! this was a *great* fic. right up there in my guiness book of world records for the greatest fics! _ and you know what? until i read your bio i didn't even know you were French! That's how good your english writing is! i've seen anglophones write a thousand times worse than you did! and i didn't see any words that gave the sentence a strange ring, but then again i know some french too, so maybe i'm just used to it. but anyway, GREAT FIC! _ very cute!
sadesama chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Yes, it was sap, but it was beautiful, beautiful sap. It put a smile on my lips and tears in my eyes. Well done.
sourcream with bells on chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
omg... gah, so sad!

Jezz, I was hard pressed not to cry! *sniffel* Poor Heero... I LOVE YOU HEERO! and Duo had better realise he luvs ya too!

Heero crying, it's an image that can easily mak me want to cry myself... gah, SOMEBODY GIVE HEERO A HUG!
Little Wicked Minx chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
That was so sweet! I loved it! Seeing Heero this way... nearly at the end, when he breaks down on Duo and the others tries to sooth him, that was really beautiful. Really good fic!
Sabe chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Great story... I love the fact that Duo gets to be the lost and confused one, for once. _~ Well-written, too! You have no need to be ashamed about your writing... there were only a few strange phrases that I noticed, but it wasn't bothersome, and I can't seem to remember what they were now. xx;

Anyhow... great work! _
Nizuno Mikomi chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
It's so pretty. I love it! Cuddles are indeed wondrous things, and according to my friend Sage, they possess magical healing properties.
Kiken Yuy chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Wow, wow, wow. I've never read anything like this before! I'm utterly speechless. Lord, I wish I could write like you!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »