Reviews for Blythe Spirit
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Oh my God...I could hear Jonathan Crombie's voice during this whoel chapter...thanks love haha...so good! Love this bit. x
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Yes the third movie always makes me cry...in all honesty, the ending is a happy one...but it's so sad that things have to change and everything they've all gone through is terrible and then to have to leave Green Gables and their memories is just so hard. Oh no...here I go again. It really is terrible...so sad. I loved this chapter of course! x
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Ahahahahahaha...fishing for lake trout...one of Anne's best lines in the movie...(I see what you did there!)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Oh I loved this bit in the movie! Soooooo good...Anne is just so proud...I wish she would allow Gilbert's love!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I love gilbert and want to marry him...oh if someone only did that to me...I would be theirs forever !
Lorraine Class chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
Thank you so much! I was having a bad day and your story about Anne and Gil reminded me that things will always get better even if your Gilbert Blythe.
happysmiles500 chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
This is absolutely the most beautiful story. I absolutely adore it and I love Anne of Green Gables - it is my favourite series ;D Keep writing, you are fabulous.
happysmiles500 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is a really fantastic story! I am enjoying it immensely already - keep up the great work :)
anone.cho chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Now now seeing all these from Gilbert's point of view.. Anne surely was dramatic.
Anne chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Actually, not to be rude but you have it wrong, Elain actually is not in THE LADY OF SHALOTT by Tennyson. She is in a poem called LANCELOT AND ELAIN, although both written by Tennyson they are two completely different poems as anyone who knows Tennysons Literary work could tell. One simliarity though is that both the lily maid and the lady of shallot were on some sort of floating device going downstream. Actually I'm not sure if Elain actually did float anywhere on water or if that's just how Maud Montgomery presented Elains death to make it more romantic for the girls to act out as I'm quite sure they would have. feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It's 1:14 in the morning and Im sure I made a mistake on something. Sorry about spelling mistakes if any, again 1 am.
LJ Summers chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
This has been such a delight to read. Thank you for giving Gil a voice. :) I adored this.

And I know it's been YEARS, but I think it's so awesome you go to go to Beijing! I missed the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics performance (color guard) by one year. lol Made me rather green with envy, I must say.

Am now reading your sequel to this delightful story and am preparing to do a lot of cringing. Because Gilbert probably does a lot during the Redmond years.

Thanks again!
Liojgu chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Nice :)
edwardfiend chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
Fantastic story! :)
xComeAlongPond chapter 30 . 2/4/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! you captured Gilbert and Anne perfectly! And I love Anne of the Island...probably my favorite book in the series. The best job I've seen so far that an author incorporated the movies with the books-everything I wanted to read and much more. :awesomeness:

Aeralinde