Reviews for Of Sugar and Sulphur
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 82 . 2/23/2014
Excellent.
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
I'm sorry again, but my day job is being a critic. There was a type o 'The father they went' Other than that great error less chapter.
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
I usually don't review unless it's praise but this is either a big error or you did it intentionally. That prison only houses one person, it was actually created to house Gellert Grindlewald. It's also rather small because it's meant for one person so I can't imagine 'winding halls'. Other than that I am enjoying these very much.
recount chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
lol - love that his blood is unusual.
recount chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
lol, poor guy.
recount chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I kind of like this submissive (but still dark) Harry.
recount chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
They blinked at him and he realized that he'd morphed into his usual mature persona. They may have known he was smarter than most children, but it didn't mean they needed to know his emotional maturity was more advanced as well.
love his thought process.
Free Siri chapter 69 . 1/19/2014
Squish the Beetle!
Free Siri chapter 63 . 1/19/2014
Metatron's an evil SOB.
Free Siri chapter 57 . 1/19/2014
Aren't they Abarxans? The horses. Cause I'm pretty sued areodactyls isn't an actual word and probably means something along the lines of 'flying thing' or is meant to be pterodactyls.
Free Siri chapter 44 . 1/18/2014
I kind of figured that Ginny would be more likely to be. A self harmed more than Percy. Left over guilt from the chamber of secrets and all that. But i spouse he fits too. Social regent and all that.
Eshi9 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Haven't finished reading the chapter yet, but, I have to say "Mammon" as a French name is hilarious. It's like "Mommmy" xD

(In French, mommy/mummy is "mamon," one letter off Mammon.)
Zephiraya chapter 82 . 9/9/2012
Hullo there

I just finished this one and am getting more confused by the second. There are just so many different strands of plot that are still hanging loosely in the pictureframe that I can't quite figure out even a single one. Which is a quality I greatly enjoy, I must say. There are just not enough stories out there that do this to me...

Anyway, thanks for the good work, I liked it a lot!

Zephi
Silver chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
did you know bout halfway down in the chapter when they introduce themselves to the new DADA professor that you put that they were in second year instead of third?
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 30 . 3/7/2012
were the creatures that weren't named just randomly made up of demonistic features, or do you have names and characteristics for them? i'm very curious; they seem really interesting :) i love your work