Reviews for The Phoenix Story
Unbridled.mind chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
*Hands on hips moment* Don't ever take a break like that without letting us know Missy, you should know better!

Congrats on graduating...now about this story. You have it, you made it and now you have to go through with it. So much potential. Now ACTION!
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
LOL! I did contemplate some assault but never murder ha. Glad you're back, and alive. When people just disappear like that I assume something happened but at least you are here and ready to write. I too am graduating this year and couldn't be happier. I will be waiting for you to update religiously.
reviewandcomment chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i always did wonder what happened back then
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Swet. It's about time you updated! Keep em' comin'.
Unbridled.mind chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Funny, fast paced and unexpected. Drop some more and sooner this time.
dretti chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Wow. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Haha. Very IC especially on Nicole's part. I could see her acting that way and actually getting away with it because of what she means to the team. Good job, can't wait for more.
Unbridled.mind chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Excellent. I'm ecstatic that you put this up. Well done.
dretti chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Yay you're back!(and with a great chapter). Loved it, and can't wait for an update
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
I thought you were dead! Haha just kidding I'm glady you're back I've been waiting for you to update and I'm happy you did. the part that got me was "No habla ingles?" Woo I couldn't stop laughing. Wonderful job and please..pleaasee, update soon.
Unbridled.mind chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Excellent. You had me laughing out loud from the word go. My only regret is that it wasn't longer. Please update soon. Very well done, and kudos for overcoming your writers' block.
dretti chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I'm so glad there are stories about MISSING here! I'm anxious to see what your ideas are! Excellent start.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
My lord that was funny. I can't wait for more.
Unbridled.mind chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Interesting. Post some more and I'm very excited about these Phoenix based 'fics. Good start.