Reviews for A New Generation
ChibiLover123 chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
Great chapter! I'll try to help, even though I'm busy with a couple stories of my own.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
This is an awesome story! Keep up the good work!:D
Ninjagirl27 chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
Wow! The way Karai just dropped that was hilarious! Loved it, but I have to go to guitar class now.
ChibiLover123 chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
...She's good at making him drop his guard...Cool...Here's a problem, though...ANA IS DEAD WHEN HER FAMILY KNOWS THAT THE GUY WHO SAVED HER IS PART OF THE FOOT! Does no one REALIZE this! Anyway...Great chapter!
Luna13 chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
Let me guess...

Kai son of Karai.

But don't answer i wan't to see by myself. nice story btw.

Luna
ChibiLover123 chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Aw...Nice chapter! It was sweet!
LunarLotis chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Super cute
Dragonrider7 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Oh man! Leo is in so much trouble. It's pretty cool.
ChibiLover123 chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
...They are SO screwed! Poor Ana...Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
ChibiLover123 chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
...Sometimes, Leo and Raph are so stupid...And DON, the second youngest, explains it to the two OLDEST...It's a sad day for older brothers everywhere...lol I'm just kidding! They just have thick skulls sometimes. Anyway, great chapter! I love it!
Luna13 chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
sweet liked it. wants more more more more more ;p
ChibiLover123 chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
Poor Ana...stupid fights... 'sprays water at Leo and Raph' Stop it already! Anyway, great job!
Alora05 chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
AW, this chappie was so... It was just kool, lol. The bit at the beginning nicely showed how normal life went; it was nice to see the mothers interacting with their children, and also the TMNT. Though, i'd like to see more of how the TMNT interact with their kiddies, lol. And i totally agree with Raph; Leo's pushing Ana way to hard. Really though, they should talk to her about it, not have arguemnts between themselves. lol. Listen to me go on like i know what i'm talking about, pfft. I'm always arguing with people. lol

Anyways, once more, a fantastic chappie. I look forward to another update!

xx
Ninjagirl27 chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
No! THere are actually supposed to be several O's in that, but it won't show up. There isn't a next button!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I'm the oldest too. Four, almost five younger cousins, and an obnoxious little brother. And there are sure to be more cousins on the way a little after Baby Matthew is born. As for the story, love it! I especially like Usagi and Anastacia. Keep up the great work!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »