Reviews for A New Generation
ChibiLover123 chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
...COOL...I like this chapter! Keep up the great work!
Luna13 chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
cool I think I will add this story to my favs it's really good, a beautiful portraits of a female leo, shut up and obey, nice one.

Luna
Mystic-Warrior7 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
cool
Alora05 chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
ITS ME! lol. Another great chappie, makes me laugh. I like the characters, and i think i'm starting to get the hang on whos who... kind of. I like the Jones family hehe. Lance is too cool, and nathan sounds like this guy i know... *grumbles* needs a slap, lol. One question though, why didn't you use shadow? lol. i'm just intrigued, s'all.

Well, i do look forward to an update

xx
imthegreenfairy88 chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
i love this story! its great, i can't wait to read more.
ChibiLover123 chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
...That was HILARIOUS! I love this story so far! PLEASE keep writing!
Julia-Catherine chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Great story so far! :) I'm really interested! Update soon, please!
ChibiLover123 chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
...Just a tad confusing, but I think I have the names down...other than that mental war, this is very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alora05 chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
I like this story. I really do. But i'm getting really confused over whos kids are whos, and which woman is married to which turtle :S lol. I'm going to make a suggestion, and that is to put a sort of family tree thing on your profile, depicting the wife of each turtle, and their children. It'd be really helpful for readers (espeically readers like me who get confused really easily, and are reading SO many fics they can't keep track). lol.

I hope you don't think i'm being mean or anything, because i really like you're story! It makes me laugh And it's always nice to see the turtles finally find happiness, and kiddies, lol. I love it, tis so cute.

Keep writing mon ami! Update soon!

xx
Mystic-Warrior7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
cool
Xx-LaNouba-xX chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
nice start. write more i like where its going!
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is pretty good, who are the kids' mothers? Thanks for updating for so long. Bye!
imthegreenfairy88 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that is really good. i can't wait to read more!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4