Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
debs2crazy chapter 39 . 6/25
Great story. I didn't realize it wasn't finished.
psKatnissrocks chapter 39 . 12/22/2021
Hey your story is great but reusing the same describing words tends to make it a little cringe after a while and the word silly doesn't really fit in with your general writing style. While your creativity worth the scenarios is really great, the sheet is dragging on a little bit.
ShiverBunny chapter 39 . 8/14/2021
I really love this extended look into Bella and Edward pre-wedding. We really missed out on a lot of moments in the actual books. Although I do wish that you'd continue this, I know it's been 13 years since you've updated so it it's pretty unlikely. Thank you for sharing this much with us, it truly is incredible! Hope you're staying safe and healthy :)
Anon chapter 21 . 3/20/2021
I love the descriptions of the food! Absolutely makes my mouth water. Manka’s sounds like a delightful place to visit, brought to life by your words. While the writing itself is quite good, the saccharine prose is a bit too much. I find it hard not to roll my eyes every time Bella is being described as ‘a sweet girl’. The adjectives get opd very quickly. As per canon, Bella is an insipid, spineless worm and Edward is a controlling bastard who does his best to dictate every aspect of her life to the point that he is unhappy about her watching movies that make her cry. Those two do not understand the concept of healthy communication. Bella is way too emotionally immature and unworldly to be allowed to decide her future as a vampire.
RaquelnJake chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
Excited to start this fan fiction
Joanna chapter 39 . 7/25/2019
Please please please finish this story. I want more! You've already given so much and I know I'm being greedy... but please. I realise you probably won't read this and even less likely do as I hope considering it's 11 years since you put this last chapter up but I really hope all the same. Sending thanks from the U.K. From Joanna
Guest chapter 21 . 7/25/2019
Hello just to let you know I'll comment properly once I've read all your chapters it won't be long
Guest chapter 39 . 4/4/2019
Are you going to continue this story or no? I would really like it if you did though. It's amazing!
umrmet chapter 36 . 9/25/2017
Best chapter ever!
umrmet chapter 21 . 9/22/2017
Amazing how hot it can get and still NOT have sex. That's an amazing skill. Sometimes I think we lose something once we've "grown up" and experienced "the real thing." Not sure you can ever recapture that feeling. Loved the chapter. And no wonder Bella had to say what she ended with.
umrmet chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
So Edward...every time you start to think he gets it he goes right back into that dark hole. You just want to have Emmett whack him upside the head with an I-beam. Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2017
I love this story! Is the cabin backstory true?
Anon chapter 39 . 5/26/2017
I love that you've researched this so well and absolutely adore your descriptions of the food!
Unfortunately, it gets old by the third chapter or so thanks to your your overuse of adjectives. Lovely, delicate, fragile, angelic, sweet. It gets nauseating after a while.
Bella is still a spineless, insecure little girl and Edward is still a chauvinistic asshole who treats Bella like a child. Not that I'm blaming you for that. You have accurately portrayed the characters from the books. That is quite admirable.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/15/2017
omg i've been a silent reader and even though you wrote this in like 2009.. i just really wanted to see if you would ever update this story and add more chapters !
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 39 . 4/9/2017
Ph i miss this story :( Hoping you'll come back soon
4,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »