Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
Melissa chapter 39 . 9/26/2015
You are killing me! You stop halfway through a SHOWER scene?! I so badly want to read Edwards POV on this scene especially the remainder of it. I was so caught up in this story i didn't realize i was reading the last chapter! (I am actually supposed to be working right now but was so caught up and distracted by this story I pulled it up on my phone to finish reading it) PLEASE for the love of all that is holy (or unholy in EPOV) FINISH this!
cela chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Edward is his own worst enemy. if there is nothing wrong he will imagine it anyway. sometimes I just want to slap him the way rose does Emmett!
Carson chapter 39 . 4/6/2015
Hello I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite fan fictions for twilight. I was wondering if this story was going to be continued because it seems like it was left at a cliff hanger.
febrahimi chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Awwww!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/22/2015
I realize how old this is but you should really come back to it. It's the best fanfic I've ever read. It's what Breaking Dawn should have been. You're very talented and you're Edward and Bella are amazingly accurate and totally adorable and delicious. I hope whatever you're doing that you're writing something, somewhere, putting your talent to use. Thanks for a wonderful story.
MissEbullition chapter 39 . 11/19/2014
This is a fantastic story! It's a shame to have it incomplete. Will there be chapters added?
josecullenforever chapter 39 . 10/20/2014
i need the next chapter! pretty please? are you going to update soon? because it says the last update was on 2008 :(
Asia chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
You are an awesome writer.
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 39 . 8/13/2014
I love this story! Please finish it! I'd love for Edward to let go a little more and trust in his love for Bella... Please post soon
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
I do like this story; I hate that they continue to doubt each other, though. I'm sorry I'm late reviewing , I'm anxious to read on!
MountainTop76 chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Wow, a great chapter. You describe their feelings and emotions so well.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Amazing! Please finish the story!
EmilyF.6 chapter 39 . 3/25/2014
I just read this story for the first time, several years after it was published, and it was wonderful! I truly hope you continue some day!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Ok...just when do you think you can update...MAN...
Temajin chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
OMG there's no more? I didn't realise this was unfinished. Please I know i'm reading this 5 years after it was published but c'mon - this has been a great story - i'm sad that it has ended, you're a good writer, I hope you get this review.

Sam.