Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
Guest chapter 39 . 2/22/2015
I realize how old this is but you should really come back to it. It's the best fanfic I've ever read. It's what Breaking Dawn should have been. You're very talented and you're Edward and Bella are amazingly accurate and totally adorable and delicious. I hope whatever you're doing that you're writing something, somewhere, putting your talent to use. Thanks for a wonderful story.
MissEbullition chapter 39 . 11/19/2014
This is a fantastic story! It's a shame to have it incomplete. Will there be chapters added?
josecullenforever chapter 39 . 10/20/2014
i need the next chapter! pretty please? are you going to update soon? because it says the last update was on 2008 :(
Asia chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
You are an awesome writer.
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 39 . 8/13/2014
I love this story! Please finish it! I'd love for Edward to let go a little more and trust in his love for Bella... Please post soon
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
I do like this story; I hate that they continue to doubt each other, though. I'm sorry I'm late reviewing , I'm anxious to read on!
MountainTop76 chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Wow, a great chapter. You describe their feelings and emotions so well.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Amazing! Please finish the story!
EmilyF.6 chapter 39 . 3/25/2014
I just read this story for the first time, several years after it was published, and it was wonderful! I truly hope you continue some day!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Ok...just when do you think you can update...MAN...
Temajin chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
OMG there's no more? I didn't realise this was unfinished. Please I know i'm reading this 5 years after it was published but c'mon - this has been a great story - i'm sad that it has ended, you're a good writer, I hope you get this review.

Sam.
Kymbalie chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
I often come back to this story and your authors page from time to time to see if there are any updates on this story... It was the very first story that I read, or started to read, and one of my absolute favorites.

I know that things in life change so it may be that finishing this story may not be on your radar anymore... I understand that! But please know that your story is amazing and I really hope that you do continue...
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 39 . 6/30/2013
I wanted to leave my review 'til the very last chapter you have published so I can give you an overview. I am literally speechless! I love this so much and was anxious to read the next chapter that I read it in a day. I also love how you've captured every moment perfectly and how accurate your portrayal of Bella and Edward's emotions are. You should be very proud of producing such a high quality, well written piece of FanFiction, well done! I really hope you can continue this and well done on the award, you deserve it!
Amineh1825 chapter 39 . 6/28/2013
Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
do you plan on continuing this story?
4,102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »