Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
EmilyF.6 chapter 39 . 3/25/2014
I just read this story for the first time, several years after it was published, and it was wonderful! I truly hope you continue some day!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Ok...just when do you think you can update...MAN...
Temajin chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
OMG there's no more? I didn't realise this was unfinished. Please I know i'm reading this 5 years after it was published but c'mon - this has been a great story - i'm sad that it has ended, you're a good writer, I hope you get this review.

Sam.
Kymbalie chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
I often come back to this story and your authors page from time to time to see if there are any updates on this story... It was the very first story that I read, or started to read, and one of my absolute favorites.

I know that things in life change so it may be that finishing this story may not be on your radar anymore... I understand that! But please know that your story is amazing and I really hope that you do continue...
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 39 . 6/30/2013
I wanted to leave my review 'til the very last chapter you have published so I can give you an overview. I am literally speechless! I love this so much and was anxious to read the next chapter that I read it in a day. I also love how you've captured every moment perfectly and how accurate your portrayal of Bella and Edward's emotions are. You should be very proud of producing such a high quality, well written piece of FanFiction, well done! I really hope you can continue this and well done on the award, you deserve it!
Amineh1825 chapter 39 . 6/28/2013
Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
do you plan on continuing this story?
Serene chapter 39 . 2/3/2013
When are you going to update?
Kksmum chapter 39 . 1/17/2013
Please! Are you ever gonna finish this? I love this story.
Willowwave18174 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I started this story when I was twelve years old. I'm now sixteen and I'm re-reading it. This is the best story I've read on fanfiction. It doesn't seem likely, but I'd be so thrilled if you continued on with this story. You truly are an amazing writer!

-Willow
Tess chapter 39 . 10/17/2012
I still check this story every once in a while. I love how you write and I followed this fic daily when you were writing. You notice all the details and finish things I feel ms Meyer left hanging. Thanks for a great story.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/10/2012
I realize it's been years... but I figured it was worth asking... Is this story discontinued?
mommy4thomas chapter 39 . 9/17/2012
Just finished this story and throughly enjoyed it! I love the Twilight saga and needed an Edward and Bella fix. Oftentimes, fan ficton doesn't please me because it doesn't seem to match characters in the book. However, this story does. It's almost like reading Stephanie Meyer's outtakes! Filling in parts we have missed. Cullenista, you have a talent for writing! I hope to see more of your stories!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/17/2012
Do you know what year this is? 2012. Hurry up and update, please! I'm begging.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/14/2012
This is an AMAZING story! Please update soon! Please?
4,094 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »