Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
Guest chapter 39 . 8/14/2012
This is an AMAZING story! Please update soon! Please?
Jacinta chapter 39 . 7/15/2012
This is amazing! I have read all of the twilight series and most of the accompanying stories that Stephanie meyer have written, plus seen all the movies so far. You are a amazing writer. I have read all 39 chapters and I hope to read the rest of this magical story you have made. I have read many fan made stories and this is by far the best! You truely have a talent. Just like Stephanie you have brought your characters to life, making bella far more confident (you surly had a lot of fun writting about her I can tell), and making Edward so much sweeter but also keeping the fact that he does over think things. I hope that you do have the time to finish this story because I do believe that you may be able to continue with this talent and make a living out of it.
Kristin04 chapter 30 . 7/3/2012
I'm enjoying your story, I really am, but its seeming to be repetitive... I mean, they internal-monologue very similar things each, every chapter so it's made a little difficult to get the point, if that makes sense... Not wanting to harsh anyone's mellow but that's just been my little quibble with it so far.

As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/28/2012
Amazing Story :) xx
vlariao chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please update!
Bella Katelyn chapter 39 . 6/2/2012
Hope you finish this soon it's awesome but eager for what happens next
cupcakeXmuffins chapter 39 . 4/3/2012
More soon please!
cecilia4059 chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
Did they finally get the elephant out of the room already? Oh I hope so. Now I've to find out whose eyes were there.
cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
I thought avoid talking or even thinking about your ex is the right way to move on and Bella is doing it. Why Edward's to overthink the issue? It's not like Edward wants Bella to reconsider her decision. Well, I'm feeling a little bit anxious here.
cecilia4059 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I'm in awe with you for all the emotion and feeling you wrote about both of them. You're unbelieveable. But, well, I'm really not happy about Bella, she just thought about Jacob too much. Will Jacob make an appearance later? Thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
The movies part of this chapter is very insightful. But, just like Bella, I can't stomach those movies with sad ending. RL is cruel enough I really don't need those movies to make me cry even more. Love these two chapters so far. Thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I just found this story today and just have to read it. It happened in the end of clipse and before the wedding just my favorite time slot. However, the last update was in 08, well, I hope you haven't abandoned this story. I'd love to read the whole story. Thanks.
rob-and-kristen chapter 39 . 1/12/2012
Honestly, this has got to be the BEST fanfiction I've read for all of Twilight. I may be new to fanfic, but I'm not new to spotting talent. And you, Cullenista, are amazing. Right from chapter 1 you had me hooked and I stayed up pretty much all last night and a little bit today to finish this. I absolutely love everything about BMOM.

You do not write OOC characters, something I greatly appreciate. Yet you are willing to let Bellward expand their relationship, but with limitations. I hate when in AU stories randomly Edward is all about sex sex and more sex.

Every single line in the story I savoured and read over again. I'm ready to read this again already! It could actually be a novella that goes between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

Now to the sad part, you havent updated since 08. Its 2012. I know you say that you are finishing it (at least you said that in '10) but there wasn't that much left in their weekend anyways! I think it could have been written by now.

I hate when authors abandon their story. Bad ones don't really bug me but this fic I just cant let go. Please please please please please PLEASE update. Or give it up for adoption to another fantasic writer.

If you don't plan on continuing, then I reccommend removing this story from fanfiction. It is sad to say that I regret reading it, because now all I want is more of it. Stephenie Meyer didn't quit Breaking Dawn 3/4 through, you shouldn't stop yours.

I would hate for more people to be let down like I am. I NeED more. Others do too. I mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say you are the GREATESt author on fanfiction. Actually, you are probably even better than Stephenie Meyer. (Well, in descriptive ways).

I love your Bella and Edward. Please update, if you're not going to, then just take it down. No sense keeping it if you arent going to finish. It just gives false hope.

Keep going, I don't want to see this as an unfinished fic. I need to finish this story eventually, preferably before the end of this year D:
MarzxD chapter 39 . 12/31/2011
D: whyyy did you stop there?

this is the best story i've ever read!

you should really continue! it is excellent ;D xx
madnessdownunder2 chapter 33 . 11/4/2011
Poor poor Bella1 He still wont give her what she wants. Honestly how hard could it be for him to properly run his fingers over her, or to let her do it? Why for once cant she have what she wants, but she never does, she must please everyone else!
4,080 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »