Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
KatieSango chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love the first chapter! The whole part about Jake made me sad, though. Well anyway I love it!
Twinewecl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oo this is really great! im gonna go read more now lol
bellarina chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Oh come on Edward, let go a little lol. It's really not fair that he has Alice to ruin Bella's plans for the weekend. ;)
bellarina chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
It was sweet how Rosalie helped with Bella's surprise. Bella is driving me crazy with her doubts! I want to just scream and slap some sense into her lol.
bellarina chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Typical Bella and Edward doubting each others love and worthiness of each other. Although I do think they made great strides in overcoming this in Eclipse. I do have to say that I don't quite agree with your interpretation of Bella's feelings for Jake here. She really does love Jacob. Sje loves Edward more though. She never intended to go to him at the end of Eclipse with any thoughts of choosing him. She always knew she loved and needed Edward more and would be telling Jacob goodbye.
bellarina chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Bella and her insecurities! One things for sure...she's got it bad for Edward. Of course who can blame her. He is really so sexy and romantic and perfect haha. ;)
bellarina chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
You did a wonderful job with Edward's POV. I just loved it. I'm also reading "You've Kept Me Waiting" and wondered if that was what you were referring to in this chapter lol. I'm really looking forward to reading about their weekend away!
bellarina chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Those were perfect movie choices. Are they real movies or did you make them up for this fanfic?
bellarina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw that letter was so beautiful.
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
omg..whats edward going to do now..update soon..great story..a refreshing version from everything out there..i love it..
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I love Emmett: good luck with your cunning plan. I think it’s great that you’re taking things slowly before you go at it like animals.
angnoch chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
This story is so good! Seriously. I just found it and am officially addicted, haha. hmm, i like when Carlisle tells Edward that he is "overthinking this." Haven't we all wanted to yell that to Edward at some point or another? haha keep up the bomb ass writing
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Why is a nervous and unconvinced Edward just so sexy? It's really cute. Can't wait till the next chapter. Update!
behappyhewhispered chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I just found your story and I love it! Great job! Cant wait for the rest!
Ranma15177 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I am enjoying the heck out of this story. You know that right?

I especially love the comment Carlisle made about marraige. Often people get really hung up on the details of their wedding so much that they don't deal with the marraige itself. My husband and I were justice of the peaced. Our "wedding" was crap. Our marraige is fun, challenging, but wonderful. I've seen the opposite as well. Gorgeous wedding. Crap marraige. It's a very important point. I'm glad someone out there is thinking.

Poor Edward. This is going to be hard for him. Pun intended.

One noticeable foible

"which thrilled me no end" you forgot the word "to" : )

Loved the chapter! See you soon!

-Lauren