Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
WeasleyWeakness chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
i can't wait for some shameless seducing!
My-Bella chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Bella and her attempts to plot! Have to love them!
Heather F.C chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I just finished the third book yesterday and was quite disappointed and then I found your story and though I just finished the first chapter, I really like it. It is like reading the fourth book before it is published. Edward... *drools*
mikaandedwardcullen chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
this is absolutely amazing. I got as addicted to it as i did with the originals...

is there more? PLEASE write a second part!
GracefulCullen chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I read the first chapter so far and it was amazing! The letter is SO Edward! I'm so excited to read more!
KatieSango chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love the first chapter! The whole part about Jake made me sad, though. Well anyway I love it!
Twinewecl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oo this is really great! im gonna go read more now lol
bellarina chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Oh come on Edward, let go a little lol. It's really not fair that he has Alice to ruin Bella's plans for the weekend. ;)
bellarina chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
It was sweet how Rosalie helped with Bella's surprise. Bella is driving me crazy with her doubts! I want to just scream and slap some sense into her lol.
bellarina chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Typical Bella and Edward doubting each others love and worthiness of each other. Although I do think they made great strides in overcoming this in Eclipse. I do have to say that I don't quite agree with your interpretation of Bella's feelings for Jake here. She really does love Jacob. Sje loves Edward more though. She never intended to go to him at the end of Eclipse with any thoughts of choosing him. She always knew she loved and needed Edward more and would be telling Jacob goodbye.
bellarina chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Bella and her insecurities! One things for sure...she's got it bad for Edward. Of course who can blame her. He is really so sexy and romantic and perfect haha. ;)
bellarina chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
You did a wonderful job with Edward's POV. I just loved it. I'm also reading "You've Kept Me Waiting" and wondered if that was what you were referring to in this chapter lol. I'm really looking forward to reading about their weekend away!
bellarina chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Those were perfect movie choices. Are they real movies or did you make them up for this fanfic?
bellarina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw that letter was so beautiful.
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
omg..whats edward going to do now..update soon..great story..a refreshing version from everything out there..i love it..
4,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 .. Last Next »