Reviews for Blue Moon Over Manka's
bellarina chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Those were perfect movie choices. Are they real movies or did you make them up for this fanfic?
bellarina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw that letter was so beautiful.
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
omg..whats edward going to do now..update soon..great story..a refreshing version from everything out there..i love it..
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I love Emmett: good luck with your cunning plan. I think it’s great that you’re taking things slowly before you go at it like animals.
angnoch chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
This story is so good! Seriously. I just found it and am officially addicted, haha. hmm, i like when Carlisle tells Edward that he is "overthinking this." Haven't we all wanted to yell that to Edward at some point or another? haha keep up the bomb ass writing
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Why is a nervous and unconvinced Edward just so sexy? It's really cute. Can't wait till the next chapter. Update!
behappyhewhispered chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I just found your story and I love it! Great job! Cant wait for the rest!
Ranma15177 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I am enjoying the heck out of this story. You know that right?

I especially love the comment Carlisle made about marraige. Often people get really hung up on the details of their wedding so much that they don't deal with the marraige itself. My husband and I were justice of the peaced. Our "wedding" was crap. Our marraige is fun, challenging, but wonderful. I've seen the opposite as well. Gorgeous wedding. Crap marraige. It's a very important point. I'm glad someone out there is thinking.

Poor Edward. This is going to be hard for him. Pun intended.

One noticeable foible

"which thrilled me no end" you forgot the word "to" : )

Loved the chapter! See you soon!

-Lauren
forkingedward chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Okay Okay, I owe you a review! I really liked how thoughtful this chapter was - a lot of stories are all action and no thinnking, if you know what I mean. My favourite lines have to be - “Yes, relax. She’s not in danger, but you are.” The thought of Edward in danger from Bella is pretty amusing, and "What fresh hell is this?" cause that's just a cool saying! xx
My-Bella chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
God, Poor Edward! It's coming at him from all directions and he's overthinking on top of that!
lovin'myfluff chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Oh, I love your story! Capturing Edward's character is hard to do (and not everyone succeeds), but you did a great job! I like the direction the story is taking, and the way the characters are reflecting and checking themselves- it makes it feel so much more connected to the ending of Eclipse. Plus you use good grammar, which is an automatic compliment. Amazing job, I can't wait for more!
Ranma15177 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I finally got off my duff to review your excellent story! I'm supposed to be hard at work on E.S. 16...but I'm playing hookey right now!

Onto the review:

E!

I know that wasn't useful at all, but there you go. I'll try to be more descriptive...

I love the characterization, and you've definately allowed yourself to artisitcally capture the "little moments" that some people would ignore for the sake of trite fluff. I wouldn't know anything about that myself...*whistles*

I really can't wait to see where you're going to head with this story and I'll definately add it to my alert list cause you are t-awesome!

-Lauren
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Dude, freaking UPDATE! This is awesome. I've got in story alert.
My-Bella chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
What a great chapter! I love when Bella tries to figure out what Edward sees in her. And all of the songs were just perfect! Kudos to you! Can't wait for more!
Schmedward chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
The lovely parting gift line made me smile, and the menu

reference was fun, too. You have a way with words!
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 Next »