Reviews for Partner
Dee
baldcoder chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Good story. Well done.
Lonny J chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
I loved this. Always the unexpected twist. Very well done.
Ems-g chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
scooter is such a sweet heart in this. He was such a weird character in the show and I like how you made him into your own person
Unfeeling chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
you're brilliant! love the casey and sarah partnership and how you incorporated ellie into chuck's spy world! i love this story, maybe you can do a sequel?
chucksara4ever chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Dood idea and well written great to use scooter as I miss him from the wienerlicous days
jagged1 chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
This was a wonderful fic I found here! Very true to the show itself. I am going to add it to my faves. Hope you write more.
tshdow chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Nice story, Hope to see more.
MadeOfStars chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Good action scene, sad to lose another agent (even if he wasn't friendly or fun), and great reconnect at the end. I liked the epilogue with Scooter and his guilt and paranoia. Wonderful fic overall... Look forward to reading more from you.
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Another great chapter... I like how the plot is shaping up and how hard Sarah is fighting to get out. Casey's emotion is also touching and sweet. His quips are dry and sarcastic, perfect for his character!
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
I *love* this fic! You write these characters so well. Parts I loved: her obsession with not being able to see the door, Casey teaching Chuck the accupressure (and Casey not wanting Chuck to see him touching her like that), the whole archnemesis thing, how they all interacted with each other. It was just the right mix of funny and touching. Chapters are pretty long, which is fine for reading but hard to list all my favorite parts in a review (too many to keep track).
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I just found this one and am loving it so far. I think you have a great handle on character voice and everyone is written perfectly. I loved Ellie having security clearance, Casey knowing accupressure, and the awful description of hotdogs. The funniest image may be of Casey wearing moisturizing gloves. You did a good job of describing Sarah so frustrated by being hurt and fuzzy with pain and meds. I can't wait to keep reading...
PiedPepper chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Great way to end it! You left it so that it ended nicely, yet everything was in a nice neat little bow. There's still evidence of the trauma they had all been through.

Great story, and I'm sorry to see it end. I hope we see more from you soon.
Go-Chuck-Go chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Very nicely done! I thought Dasik was a bad guy until the end. I like Ellie's involvement and Scooter too! Will Croy be coming back in another story?
skye2477 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
I love this story. I want to know what happens afterward. The dynamic between Casey, Chuck and Sarah, heck even Elle is getting so interesting! More please!