Reviews for Vengeance
pride1289 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Is this going to update someday?
Blacknayami chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Good job with this story, i'm enjoying it a lot! You kept Maul really in character, I could see him being stubborn enough to manage to get back to his ship and to push Qui Gon into the hole despite his pain. Thank you for posting this awesome fic! _
A Kiss Before Dying chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Great start! I like how you wrote it from Maul's perspective, and the twist in the storyline really flows. I can't wait to read the following chapters.
Barranca chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Geh, Maul is not the most pleasant sort of host there can be. Poor Obi-Wan is in over his head.
Barranca chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
It's good to read Maul's perspective of this tale. I do wonder at the ease the two seem to work with together, naturally there are tensions, but they have accepted the situation readily enough.
Rissika chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
I really like this story!

And the Maul which you created.

I hope you will add new chapter soon!
Rissika chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Hej, you had quite good idea about this story!

It's really interesting!

And I love Maul's point of view. I'm only regret it's not slash;p
Chandlia chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Neat story, you and Argenteus Draco have going on here. I love your Maul's comma-ful, stream-of-consciousness choice of prose; even the occasionally awkward parts that you have to read twice to get full flavour. One really feels like Maul is not dancing to anyone else's drum except his, the living force's and Sidious'. I've also enjoyed the ambiguousness of his pseudo-agreement with Obi-Wan; we the readers can only guess what exactly Obi-Wan is 'sealing his fate' to (my guess would be: Nothing Conducive to Living a Long and Healthy Life).

Looking forward to seeing how exactly Maul chooses to remove the locater chip from himself. Cheers, and good luck next chapter!

PS: Also enjoyed Maul's version of PROXY. He's a proper Sith about it too, and doesn't make friends with it (unlike the unfortunate Starkiller).
Wayne7793 chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Nice. Yeah, to see Maul a bit more vulnerable due to a failed attempt on Obiwans life is interesting. You still keep the animalistic, ferocious attitude that defines Maul, and that's good!
AngelGardian666 chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
wow, can't tell you how much this story has piqued my interest. Not to mention the format and telling of the story! Update SOON! *fav*
Sara Esperanza chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
This is outstanding writing. You do Maul even better than me. I personally think that being narrowly killed by Obi-Wan would grant him a little better insight to reality rather than make him more unstable, but I also know he's frustrated, conflicted, angry and even scared as his purpose is no longer clear to him. Its pitiable because he truly thought he was the heir to the Sith and holding onto that illusion is basically the only thing that's keeping him going.

Also, I thought it was a great touch at the end where the only thoughts that can run through his mind are the ones of Sidious's torturous training. It reminded me a bit of Lilo and Stitch where Jumba said "626 was supposed to be a monster, but now he has nothing left to destroy. What must it be like to have nothing? Not even memories to visit at night?" Deep down, a small part of Maul knows how traumatized and messed up he is.

Anyway, keep up the great work. I eagerly await the next update.
Wayne7793 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Wow, this is one of the best chapters I've ever read of yours! It first gave me the impression Maul was there to kill Obi-wan for revenge, then go after Tyranus, to gain his sith position back, but I was VERY surprised at the twist that he becomes an ally of the same Jedi that nearly killed him. I'm anxious to read the next chapter!
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Cool story! Please continue!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
Rei chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
I do so hope you plan to continue this, it is most intriguing!
Emperor K. Rool chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Darth Maul lives!

This is a very cool concept, but you should use more description.