Reviews for To Tell The Truth
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
poor Jack, though I think he got a good quote
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It was brilliant. I love jack harkness and I think this really portrays what he would have gone through.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
One of the things I think I get from Doctor Who that not everyone does, is an overwhelming sadness. Usually its from the Doctor - I never really thought about Jack being that lonely, but this fic totally makes sense.
niver chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was heartrending! That quote was perfect, and the song is very fitting for Jack (I listened to it twice while reading this). Amazing story!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
wow, very nice.
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Very cool!
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Deep.
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Bloody gorgeous. The passage about regret," '...I'm sorry...'" left me undone. It's an aspect I never considered. I also think the song reference is brilliant.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is great! I love it. I love how you portray Jack and his concept of hell. I feel for him having to live through the twentieth century and feeling guilty because he can't change events :( that would be terrible!

awesome story!
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow. Really, really, dark. That's something that Torchwood has given him: a darkness. Except for the brief mention of lost memories in Doctor Dances he was always very happy, very buoyant. Torchwood has, I suppose given him depth, and you've expressed it in an only briefly touched on part of that episode of Doctor Who. Very well done.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Merp... -wants to hug Jack-
celticfox chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Brilliant. Brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant. You are so amazingly talented and have such amazing range. Brilliant. Did I mention it's brilliant?
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow! Jack is such a hard character to pin down. One minute he's the tough ruthless leader of Torchwood, the next he's the court jester to the Doctor's manic king. Good job getting him to reveal his tragic heroic side.