Reviews for If you need me, I'll listen
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Fantastic story;P .. I hope that the next chapter will be up soon;D
tic tac toe 03 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I love it
FemaleWeasleyTwin chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
love it, love it, love it! definately need to keep writing, maybe something longer? loved the plot and characters, you really portrayed them well. i especially like lily in this one, the fact that she doesn't hate him anymore is like a breath of fresh air!
shetlandlace chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
I really like this story. The title is really good-I hope you're planning on some more...the first two chapters were very good.
Soprettytome chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
I really like your idea, I find it interesting to see a real friendship between Sirius and Lily and the intimacy between James and Lily too :)
xoadorablemissyxo chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
aww this chapter was sad but cute! I really hope you update soon!
LiL-kristin-o7 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Second chapter was just as good as the first! One suggestion - after you write the chapter, walk away for a few hours and then come back and read it. It helps a lot, because you'll see grammatical errors you didn't notice before, and some things that made sense when you wrote then, after reading them a second time, you'll look at them and go "What on earth am I TALKING about?"

Can't wait for more!
LiL-kristin-o7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really like this, and I definitely think you should continue. Don't worry about chapter length - they're meant to be as long (or short) as they come to you naturally. If you try and force something to be longer than it wants to, it's just going to be bad. Can't wait to read more!
trueroyalblue chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Great!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
I'm loving this fic! It's very...intriguing(sp?). Please continue with it!

I really like the way you've charactorized Lily and Sirius and the relationship they have between them.

When is this fic set, by the way? I know its 7th year, but is it the first term, second term, or what?

Update soon!

-Andy
callmefall chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
CONTINUE THE STORY! (please?)

love the story, but agree with comicrileef, l/j is the way to go! i mean, we can't 4get about Harry!
xoadorablemissyxo chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I really hope you continue with this story. This was a great first chapter and it's already got me hooked.
altered phoenix light chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Keep writing it and I'll keep reading it. I'm intrigued...
Amyra9 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
i have a question. is it going to be Lily/James or Lily/Sirius? if it's L/J then yes plz continue. if it's L/S . . . umm to be honest i don't really like when lily's w/ anyone but James

*comicrileef*