Reviews for I Shall Believe
BanthaFodder chapter 7 . 6/1/2017
This is so good! I do wish it would be finished, someday.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
I hope you find the inspiration to finish this one day!

one of the best BSG fics ive read.

Im new to the fandom so i do hope you finish
nights of wonder chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
This was absolutely GREAT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Really hoping this story is continued! It is so well written yet we just get 7 chapters?!
precious831 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ok, so you really need to finish this compelling story. I am not one to normally like AU but I love this. I love the way you are portraying the characters and this different take. I know it has been awhile but I think there are enough people here willing to bribe your muse to start making you think BSG again after all these years so we can have more of this universe. :) i am going to read more of your other works. Your use of description and keeping characters "in character" with a challenge such as a babyfic (and a lot of babyfics out there in many show fanfiction struggle w/ this) is very good and well paced. I found this fic recommended on a BSG forum and dove in and then I was just like...crud. I want more! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I love this story and how you keep the characters in character. Just feels like an AU of canon and I am perfectly fine with that. You are a great writer with a great story...would love to see its conclusion
Aliennut chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
I know its been a long time, but do you have planned to finish this story? I love it! And the way you have written up each character is just fantastic!
Aliennut chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
episkey chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
I hope one day you finish this. It's a really lovely story as you have it so far :)
sydcasy chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Love the story! Why did you stop writing it! Hope you'll post more someday.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Let us know what's the fate of this fic, please! Are there any chances you may complete it? It's a very compelling piece of writing! And it would be great if you could at least post a note about our prospects of ever reading what happens next. It's been more than a year since the show's awful ending and I still come back here to check if maybe you updated the story! :(
thraceadama chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
Wow. I have to say I think this may be one of the best BSG baby fics out there! Kara and Lee, especially, are just brilliantly in character, and I ADORE the idea behind the first chapter-that Kara being pregnant could have been an alternate reason for all the childhood issues Kara was facing in Maelstrom. If only your version were what the writers had gone with, let me tell you! Anyway, heard about this story from a post by LJ user shah_of_blah, so people are still reccing and enjoying this story! I really, really hope that the Muse allows you to finish it at some point. But if not, I wanted to say thanks for what you've posted-it really is fabulous.
BrokenHeart chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
This is a wonderful story, probably the only baby fic in the fandom that is utterly true to the characters, true to Kara's and Lee's issues with self-esteem and parenthood. I love how much respect this story holds towards the characters and how you portrait them in full complexity and manylayeredness. Is there any chance we might get an ending this year? It just makes me infinitely sad that such great fic might not have a resolution. Thank you so much for writing it! And please update!
Susan chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Please please please UPDATE! This story deserves an ending! :)
allygator16666 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
This is a really great story...I hope you update soon!