Reviews for Lucario's Haunting Past
Jacob Shinn chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
Lucario: OW! What the hell was that for?

mrsaturn123: Who cares -w- Anyway, I want to thankyou all who read this. Thanks so much for motivating me to keep writing and actually finish a good fanfic for once. You really helped out a ton.
Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna run away from Lucario who will no doubt want to kill me in a uncontrollable rage. SEE YA. *Runs away in fear*

*Lucario chases after him, catches him, And gave him a shitload of bruises giving him 5 mouths into the hospital, And the justice he deserves* Lucario: Thank you all for reading this fanfic about me, And well…Thank you Jacob for giving me a change to beat up this asshole. Me: Your welcome Lucario , What? It would be a better ending than this fanfic.
Jacob Shinn chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
Here's what should have happened at the bottom of the black quotes:
hit's with a fish Lucario:Ow! What the hell was that for!?
mrsaturn123:Cause I can
Lucario:*Hits mrsaturn123 in the balls with his paws*
mrsaturn123:NGWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGH *Falls to the ground*
Lucario:Thats what you get ASSHOLE!
Jacob Shinn chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
Here's what should have happened in the black quotes above:''Hit with a fish
Lucario Ow! What the hell was that for!?
mrsaturn123:Cause I can.
Lucario: *hits mrsaturn123 in the balls with his paws*
mrsaturn123: NGOOOOOOOOWTH *falls to the ground*
Lucario:Thats what you get ASSHOLE!
devon3663 chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Man it would be awesome if this story continued! Hey do you think you could email me and tell me what its called if it does continue? My email is,
Adam chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ummm... I thought all Lucario are usually apparently depressed? Well, THIS one's a weird Pokemon. He's my fav :D
Adam chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Awww.. another girl as I FUCKIN KNEW SOMEHOW LUCARIO WOULD END UP WITH A GIRL... **** THIS DAMN PEICE OF S***! Good chapter,though they BETTER NOT KISS. I mean, a hug I can understand, but if the Aura Pokemon kisses, I will ************************************************** which means I'm gonna KILL Lucario if I ever find it using science.10 out of 10 so far! keep it up!
Adam chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
This-is-WEIRD!Not that I didn't enjoy this chapter (I enjoyed almost the whole book,mark you) but OMFG Lucario PWND Johnny, so yayyyyy! Can you pleeeeeeeeeaaase make a sequel? Because if not, I'm gonna Force Palm anyone within 10 yards of me. And of COURSE someone hugs in a story. (Um...Lucario hugging Lucaria sorta gives me the creeps.) Oh, and if you make a sequel, IF YOU DONT IM GONNA KILL YOU :)...anyway if you make a sequel, can there be a wedding with Lucario and Lucaria? It would be really fitting sorta. So this story is 9,999,999,999,999,999 out of 10,000,000,000,000,000!
I'm a HUGE Lucario fan, I was literally searching Lucario stuff for 3 hours straight. Pokepark,parodies, and this ROCKIN TALE! THE AURA IS WITH YOU, LUCARIO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!HELLO?!Ah, well.
Again, BEST DAMN STORY EVER PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Aura of Lucario chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Um I would shoot her anyway
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
When did Like leave?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
BWAHHHAAHAHA! MARTH? PAINT?! BWAHAHAHAHHAHA! Urmm..sorry no offense just the thought of Marth painting...I actually did that in real life. Laughing out loud I mean
Jackson Anderson chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
... I am speechless, this the fanfic I have ever read in my life. Can't wait for the sequel. But I do have one question... WHO WAS WATCHING THEM?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
OMG...this was a really story. i REALLY want to kill johnny!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
This is now my favourite fanfic. Write the sequel soon please!
realisticfantasy chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
it won't let me go to chapter 3! i love it so far though!
RED WING chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
I love it this is one of the best pokemon story I have the good work up.
forever