Reviews for Lucario's Haunting Past
devon3663 chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Man it would be awesome if this story continued! Hey do you think you could email me and tell me what its called if it does continue? My email is,
Adam chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ummm... I thought all Lucario are usually apparently depressed? Well, THIS one's a weird Pokemon. He's my fav :D
Adam chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Awww.. another girl as I FUCKIN KNEW SOMEHOW LUCARIO WOULD END UP WITH A GIRL... **** THIS DAMN PEICE OF S***! Good chapter,though they BETTER NOT KISS. I mean, a hug I can understand, but if the Aura Pokemon kisses, I will ************************************************** which means I'm gonna KILL Lucario if I ever find it using science.10 out of 10 so far! keep it up!
Adam chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
This-is-WEIRD!Not that I didn't enjoy this chapter (I enjoyed almost the whole book,mark you) but OMFG Lucario PWND Johnny, so yayyyyy! Can you pleeeeeeeeeaaase make a sequel? Because if not, I'm gonna Force Palm anyone within 10 yards of me. And of COURSE someone hugs in a story. (Um...Lucario hugging Lucaria sorta gives me the creeps.) Oh, and if you make a sequel, IF YOU DONT IM GONNA KILL YOU :)...anyway if you make a sequel, can there be a wedding with Lucario and Lucaria? It would be really fitting sorta. So this story is 9,999,999,999,999,999 out of 10,000,000,000,000,000!
I'm a HUGE Lucario fan, I was literally searching Lucario stuff for 3 hours straight. Pokepark,parodies, and this ROCKIN TALE! THE AURA IS WITH YOU, LUCARIO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!HELLO?!Ah, well.
Again, BEST DAMN STORY EVER PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Aura of Lucario chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Um I would shoot her anyway
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
When did Like leave?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
BWAHHHAAHAHA! MARTH? PAINT?! BWAHAHAHAHHAHA! Urmm..sorry no offense just the thought of Marth painting...I actually did that in real life. Laughing out loud I mean
Jackson Anderson chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
... I am speechless, this the fanfic I have ever read in my life. Can't wait for the sequel. But I do have one question... WHO WAS WATCHING THEM?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
OMG...this was a really story. i REALLY want to kill johnny!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
This is now my favourite fanfic. Write the sequel soon please!
realisticfantasy chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
it won't let me go to chapter 3! i love it so far though!
RED WING chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
I love it this is one of the best pokemon story I have the good work up.
forever
RED WING
RED WING chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
STILL GOOD!;)
RED WING chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
THIS WAS VARRY GOOD! I like the way the story line is. The pickcher is clear and the feel is grate.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2011