Reviews for Lucario's Haunting Past
Cool story, yay it's done and everyone (most anyway) is happy :D And yay for hearing from Peach and Samus! (And Wolf I guess, not too familiar with him) Great story, thanks for sharing it :D
Well, Johnny is finally gone, the pokemon are free and Riolu is back with Lucaria. Now what's left is to celebrate and stuff. Good job Lucario.
I knew all wouldn't be lost. Lucario has something planned. Next chapter to see what will unfold and maybe Luario will use this special thing he has? Or something, I don't know. Next
Phew, I thought that Riolu would get stabbed instead of Snake. Well, final battle I guess, and Lucas and Ness have yet to show up. Maybe they will just in time or something. Next .-.
The operation has started! But Riolu has a gun for some reason, I wonder why? :o Maybe Johnny lied to him about something, told him something about Lucario that isn't true. That's my guess but the only way is to read the next chapter!
Well, a second rescue is starting. Yay for Marth and Ike being here, I like hearing about the other smashers!
He finally realized. I do think that it's Riolu's mom. Who else would it be? Yay, more characters again! This time Marth and Pit! Woohoo! I like seeing all the different smashers interacting with each other, it's so interesting. Anyway, I don't exactly know what the next chapter will be about but let's see.
None of these chapters are ever boring, which means it's great! Yay, more smashers! (More being a couple, and I'm talking about the ones who spoke) Especially Meta Knight, yay! Let's go to the next chapter now. :D
No! How dare they leave Riolu! They have to go back for him, no fair! Especially since Johnny is in a bad mood. Guys turn around and get back there ASAP! Well that is dangerous but gah! They probably will manage to get him back somehow though, Lucario would probably make sure of that. Next.
Ha, looks like the alarm was triggered and they're in trouble (Again, probably not something to "ha" about). What will happen next? :o Next!
Reads Author's note and sees title for chapter* Oooh, this does seem good. *Reads the chapter* Wow, that was intense (sorry for stealing words, I don't think I'm good at thinking them up). Poor Riolu and Lucario. If I were Lucario, I'd want to protect Riolu as mush as possible too, even if that meant getting hurt, and I would be really mad like Lucario was if I saw him hurt, he is just a kid after all. Well I was wrong about the rescue, but we'll get there, and I'm not in a hurry either. But I know they'll have to rescue Riolu now too, there's absolutely no way Lucario would leave without him. Maybe they'll even put an end to, meaning to stop, Johnny to help all the other Pokemon too. I don't know, but anyway, next chapter!
This wasn't boring to me, it was easy-going :D Also I haven't thought of Jigglypuff as a girl, hm. I thought it was funny about the part where it says even if a less popular smasher goes missing, Mater Hand goes ballistic XD That and the parts mentioning his size, like the keyboard and the office XD Okay, actual rescuing will be put in motion in maybe the next chapter. Let's go!
As I was saying, I wonder if the other pokemon were confused about what was happening, not knowing that they were talking. Or maybe they did know. And I don't think it's something to "ha" about, sorry. Next chapter!
Aww, I like this chapter too. I don't know Pokemon all that well so I had to go look up what a Riolu looked like and when I saw it I said (or thought) "Awww, it's a baby Lucario!" Ha,
Okay guys, well get going and go save him, just don't be too late for anything or get caught or anyting.