Reviews for Mascara Sonreindo
Mazamba chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Ayano yandere... Why thr HELL does that fit so well!?
Taku-yaki chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
great story, great plot, great...EVERYTHING! ur so great in writing! ish i could write better though...*sighs*. oh well.
NekoRockK chapter 23 . 12/25/2009
. !

i can't wait for more

it so well written- this story is going to my fav

ur also going to my fav authors list

write more plz

P.S. going to read more of ur stories -
Jigando chapter 19 . 9/15/2009
It's a shame that you quit working on this story. I'm a fan of your Lucky Star Trilogy (waiting for Moe Cafe update)and this was growing to be one of my personal favorites. I love the whole Misao/Ayano pair and your story-telling ability always ceases to amaze me, but then I got to the best part and BOOM, hiatus, BOOM, complete stop. What? This may sound a bit cheesy, but I decided to write my first story after reading your work. I can't stop working on something once I've started it, so it upsets me when I saw how you stopped working on such a good story at such a critical point (you even said you had a plot on the way?) Please for the love of god, end it! And by end it end in a satifying way that doesn't leave a void in me. Also the way you made Ayano say her father always treated her like a little princess, I can envision him to be like Spirit from Soul Eater, just not as womanzing and his daughter actually loves him and not passively loves him.
Karsten69 chapter 21 . 4/28/2009
*feeds review rabbit* too bad about your keyboard. I hope they will have a happy ending someday.

as always your writing is fantastic.
Karsten69 chapter 20 . 4/28/2009
*feeds review rabbit* I know you want it. ;) Well I don't know any anime for you to watch so meh. but keep on writing.
Karsten69 chapter 19 . 4/27/2009
*feeds review rabbit* This plot is getting weirder and weirder.
Karsten69 chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
*feeds review rabbit*

as long as you are better at writing than me then I can't find anything to complain about. grammar is better, spelling is better, detail is better and plot is better.

Don't ever lose the will to write.
Karsten69 chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
*feeds review rabbit*

You are so predictable, yet it is good. like a relationship I want at some time in the future to be able to forgive. Keep up the good work.
Karsten69 chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
*feeds review rabbit*

Your fics always gives me goosebumps, make me go giggling or really sad. your story moves so much inside me.

Don't ever stop writing, but write in your own pace.
Karsten69 chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
*feeds review rabbit*

Damn what a twist you made on the story. how will the two of them get out of this one.
Karsten69 chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
I know this is a bit late but...Get well soon. hope this helps *feeds review rabbit*

Still as awesome as always RezleVettems. You inspire me to write more and better.
Karsten69 chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
*feeds review rabbit* the more I read of your works the more awed I get.

I always thought the two of them lacked some screen time...or at least attention. keep up the good work.
Karsten69 chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
*feeds review rabbit* good job on the fic. your training paid off.

You are an amazing author.

...Got nothing to criticize about this chapter.
Karsten69 chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
As always your story are excellent. they contain a few grammar mistakes but nothing severe. they don't destroy or make the story bad.

Overall I think it was an awesome job.