Reviews for Blessing or Catastrophe?
AWESOMEROCKSTAR101 chapter 1 . 8/12
I would've whooped bricks ass
pie11402 chapter 15 . 7/29
OMG I remember reading this so long ago when I was obsessed with this show. This was one of my favorite fics. I hope you're doing well, volleyball7! :D
CandyCane21 chapter 8 . 7/14
I am liking this side of Butch,he seems so caring and stuff
reinpianist chapter 3 . 7/13
reading this again, never gets old but I'm really hoping for the latest update
WTF IS UP WITH THIS RAPE SHIT !ยก!
ShiningDia chapter 1 . 3/23
This is really good! Keep up the good work _, please update soon, many are looking forward to it
You must update..
Purple Angel chapter 13 . 3/11
..I'm sorry someone wrote that...BUT! I love your work! So Fear Not!
Purple Angel chapter 12 . 3/11
..Ah..the greens my third favorite puff couple.. After the reds and purples of course! Blues: we're last?! Me: NO! The whites are! Greens: Why do you like the purples more than US?! Me:...they're so random that it's funny...Bunny: *randomly shouts* CARROTS! Me: * cracks up* Reds:...
Purple Angel chapter 7 . 3/11
Me: "whispers to the PPG* do I correct the author or let it slid? Blossom: ...correct the author... Buttercup: *at the same time* pssh let it slid.. Me: ..I'ma tell! Corrections: We're, sewing, and-*reads the last part about you admitting that your grammar sucks* ...dammit...Err well you know now I guess..Bubbles:..Oh! Just say you like it already! Me: Hai! It's a fantastic story and/ or plot! I really appreciate you being able to capture words and make it seem like these characters really and truly live and breathe and you just happened to write down their life story... Thank you for this..
Starlight chapter 15 . 1/20
PLEASE CONTINUE!
IT'S GETTING SO GOOD!
tomboy1975 chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
I love it but I think you should make blossom explain why she came back in the first place. She could find a way to make up. than make butch tease brick for knowing about the daughter thing longer. lol don't forget the hat thing.
doubLL chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
i hope you will be back soon, it's getting good. One thing I didn't really like is how Brick reacted to the rape, no offense or anything, but Brick didn't really sound sincerely apologetic about it. I feel like he forgave himself before Blossom even got a chance to do it. I feel like he has the "im sorry but just let it go?" attitude... Other than that, i love the relationships and especially butch and brenda! Super cute.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Please can you write about a part when they live together in Blossom's house
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015