Reviews for Try
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hahaha, that sounds just like Hei. So easily peeved.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
wonderful! :)
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love your short story. It really put both Hei and Yin in character. Its like the beginning of the retransformation of their relationship. I love how they are both trying to convey their feelings the best way they know how, especially how things are so brand new to both of them. Its like restarting their life to embrace their hearts but together. Its all so new to both of them, this new beginning to be together, as friends but also as something more. Its a journey of discovery of themselves and what they are capable of being, but a sense of finding themselves and their hearts and souls. I heart Yin and Hei, cause their souls are just so in tune with the other and believe it or not they just are the fit they need for their life to get better.
sheruchan chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aww, that was sweet. I always liked the thought of this pairing, although I do wonder how old Yin is. It seems a bit lolicon on Hei's part if it does happen, haha. Nevertheless, they are adorable together and your take on their relationship is so fitting of them.
gukkiez chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I LOVE THIS COUPLE! ] The Doll and the Contractor or... yeah, ] nice one-shot!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i never knew you were a fan of HeixYin, Akane-nee. personally, its a cute pair. adorable even.

well...this was truly interesting. i'd like for you to continue writing like these, it's truly adorable and cute. keep it up, Akane-nee
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh, excellent. There's a frustrating shortage of Hei/Yin fics and this one really hit the notes well - enough to make it a pairing, but not too much so it doesn't go overboard. Your Yin's probably one of the most in-character I've seen, too. Just a bit of critique - I know people do it, but seeing someone say 'orbs' as a synonym for eyes just...kinda causes cringing, because it leans towards the land of parody or sounds-eloquent-to-the-unknowing-...but-really-is-parody. And you're missing an 'of' in "He snapped out his stupor". But otherwise, don't mind me, I'm nitpicky. I truly enjoyed this, as it was eloquent in the way that a drabble should be. Great job, sorry for the lengthy review. :D;
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I liked the underlying thought in this. :)
kaze mo chapter 1 . 2/10/2008