Reviews for Doctor's orders
I loved you're story
jayjrat chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
great last line! :)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I adore the way he took care of her
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
that was great loved it
FeistyFeral chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Without answering Derek lifted Penelope off the bed and took her to the bathroom.-I love how Derek Morgan slips so easily into 'hero mode'. It's one of the reasons I like him so much!

Derek was sitting fully dressed in the shower and held a motionless Penelope in his arms, the cold water pattering down on them.-What I wouldn't give to be Garica at that moment...minus the being sick part.

“But I will.” he interrupted her.-And his tender side...I also love that.

Clooney whimpered from where he’d settled on the bed next to Penelope.-Gotta love pets! They always seem to know when you're sick.

Thinking about it for a moment Derek decided that there was only one way to keep her warm. So he walked over to her bed, slid under the blankets and wrapped Penelope in his arms.-Oh. My. God. I would have died right then and there. But I would have died a VERY happy woman.

“Sounds perfect.” he nodded and kissed her again, much more passionately this time. He lifted the blanket and crawled back into her bed. He was pretty sure Penelope would let him remove her clothes now.-As would any sane woman! lol! GReat job!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Sweet…
deal4321 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
So cute and sweet! Loved when Derek asked how long he could stay and Pen said 'How about forever'. :-)
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh wow, I absolutely loved this one. What a perfect one-shot and just in time for Valentine's Day. The two of them in such a sweet, lovely story broke the Valentine-less depressed funk I was about to enter. They just so amazingly perfect and sweet together, it gives the rest of us hope, doesn't it? You really did this so well. I loved how he and JJ came to check on her and how he knew just what to do to get her fever down. I thought it was a great touch to have him bring Clooney with him and the dog crawl up on the bed to snuggle with her. Dogs can totally sense when "their" people need them and try to help, so I thought that was perfect. And of course I loved when Derek started to snuggle with her to help warm her up!

That ending was perfect! "I love you too," she whispered, "And I would love you to stay." Derek smirked impishly and stroked her ceek with his finger.

"Penelope shrugged, "How about forever?"

"Sounds perfect." he nodded and kissed her again, much more passionately this time. He lifted the blanket and crawled back into her bed. He was pretty sure Penelope would let him remove her clothes now."

"How long?" Derek
Christa Morgan chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was cute. Good job!
nlrs chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Great. Glad Derek was there to nurse her back to health.
TracyLynn chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very cute...I have to admit when I first saw the title I thought it was going to be about Reid. But, I love Morgan Garcia fluffy so this was a treat.
Deanne Stevenson chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Personally, I wouldn't kiss anyone with the flu, no matter how much I loved them, but it is a very sweet story. Is she going to take care of him next week since she probably infected him?

-Dee
bahjcb chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was so cute! I loved that story. Clooney trying to be a good dog but wanting to be near Penelope was adorable. And of course when Derek asked how long he could stay and Penelope said "How about forever?" well that was a great way to end the story. That will leave me grinning for some time to come! ;)