Reviews for Becoming A Cullen
SillyLily619 chapter 27 . 3/24/2008
o0o0oh...well i voted for no child but hey

this can work out :D cant wait for the next chappie

yaay!
jkrofanatic14 chapter 27 . 3/24/2008
Can't wait to see who they'll adopt!

-jkrofanatic14
Vault711 chapter 27 . 3/24/2008
good chappie! im glad bella and edward are adopting. but, how will they have a kid thats not a vampire? wouldn't it notice that they're not aging when he became older? or how they dont eat? or how they have to leave to go hunting? or their speed and hearing? i'm just confused! i'm sure you've worked it out, though. Update when you get the chance!
nyckiii chapter 27 . 3/24/2008
Yay! Theyre adopting! Good chap- update soon! ;)
Michele chapter 27 . 3/24/2008
Please continue!
RachelP chapter 27 . 3/24/2008
I think that the adoption will be an exciting twist to the story. GOod job!
loveeee chapter 26 . 3/23/2008
AHH!

can't wait until you next update

:D
TwilightDreamer989 chapter 25 . 3/22/2008
Well , I just read the whole thing, and I cant wait for the next chapter[s]. If Breaking Dawn goes anything like this (Not: though I have a strong feeling it will give me a strong urge to fling it out the window) it would help me keep my faith, and the faith of all other bXe fans, in Stephanie Meyer.
danibeawesometasticalisticish chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
really awesometasticalisticish. and trust me, I don't say that often. i really liked it. sorry for not submitting many reviews, but I don't want you to get tired of me, you know... anyways, it was a great chapter
nyckiii chapter 26 . 3/19/2008
Yay! They figured things out! Poor Elizabeth... anyways great job! Cant wait to read more! ;)
AntielsAnthemVfs chapter 26 . 3/19/2008
I love this so much! I love your writting style, even though I have found a few errors (no biggie). Please come back from the funeral soon to update. Oh, and sorry that you have to go to a funeral, ya know.
HinataHyuuga211 chapter 26 . 3/19/2008
That was a good chapter -

It was interesting to read -

Can't wait for the next chapter XD!
Vault711 chapter 26 . 3/19/2008
Sorry i didnt update last chapter, but i had to know wha was wrong with elizabeth and just skipped to the next chapter! but both were great! im sorry about the funeral. i hope it was no one close to you.
nyckiii chapter 25 . 3/19/2008
OMC- update soon! Poor Elizabeth.. I hope she's alright! ;)
Ducky Ducksworth chapter 26 . 3/19/2008
oh, I was thinking something serious was going to happen...but I don't think it's over yet

I think the doctor was lying because he seemed kinda fishy, and that it's a funny coincidence they had to draw blood twice...
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »