Reviews for Settlement
femiair chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
thats is so funny,
geecee chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
XDXDXD oh Jackal! Your Midou-kun should know better how to deal with you XD Fantastic phone call, and I love Ban and his temper (I will not Snakebite my boyfriend.. *giggles*). Another gem among your Ban/Akabane stuffs, thank you! :D
whitewolfhikari chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
that was interesting. i still like the story though.
Alina18 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Lol. That has to be one on the funniest fanfics I've ever read, and I've read lots (I'm a fanfic junky, I openly admit it). On a separate note, I'd like to commend you on your grammar and punctuation. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Alina Scharwyn
tepid sponge bath chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
*dies laughing* (can't quite manage anything else) _
willow of fire chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was beautiful!
MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
WAH. *Bursting into laughter!*

Now THAT is good phone sex!

God, I love that Akabane, tempting devil that he is.

The Fuckup Fairy! Awesome expresson. I can use that every day. Thanks for that.

Just two questions pertaining to the smooth reading experience. Akabane says, “The one that I’m repaying for your standing me up for our date last weekend.” I think you meant, "The one that YOU'RE (in referene to Ban) replaying for your standing me up for our date last weekend?" Secondly, this sentence: ""There was red wine chilling in the refrigerator.” I know it is a matter of personal choice, but don't people usually chill white wine, not red? I know Akabane would definitely drink red over white. Hee.

"I will not Snakebite my boyfriend, but I WILL beat the everliving hell out of his skinny ass." Hands down the funniest sentence I have read in a long long time.

Unrelated to this fabulous story, have you read the complete Get Backers manga? I haven't, but I plan on it once I can afford it (I purchased the anime recently.) I know there is something about a story of war and a boy that Akabane couldn't save. This 'crisis moment' contributed to his decent into 'it's all about the pleasure' and (delightfully) disturbed and twisted persona. Any thoughts on that?

Fuck Me Sideways! Fundamentally awesome expression.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
*tears* I can't breathe! I'm laughing so hard. Poor Ban kun! Evil Akabane...lol.
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Your stories of Ban and Akabane are truly in a class of their own! I always look forward to reading one, since it always inspires me whenever I think of a relationship between those two!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
YC: *literal rofl* That was great! You're slowly but surely converting me to this pairing! Poor Ban, lol
irthos chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
oh, dear! akabane is so evil! i love him! the ending was perfect, it made me laugh so hard! thank you for the entertainment.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 2/8/2008