Reviews for Stream of Consciousness
Ceriyus chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Epilogue? SHOULD IT EVEN BE CONSIDERED A QUESTION? Of course there should be an epilogue to this!
Konoha no Uchiha Sakura chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I WANT AN EPILOGUE! ;) YA-FUCKING-HA! ;D
ludgate-dwyer chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
This was too cute! Loved it :D
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
My babies, they're just so ugh
sleight chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Vlgsgkhsfb so cute
manycolouredeyes chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
No, this is not the end! Epilogue, please! This story is just too wonderful!
okami-onna chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Of course we want a epilogue!, I really like it!, despite of I spoiled myself because I read until the game vs Nagas. But I'd love to read the epilogue.
Sorry if my English is bad, he he.
Evita chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Wow. Great job, seriously! You kept the characterization intact perfectly, while portraying the romance that I always wanted to see in the series. I love your style of writing, it is well put together, and it makes me want more! Keep going with this talent of yours! Good Job!
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I wouldn't mind an Epilogue

I remember finding the first chapter and loving it. If you so choose to end it with Chapter 2, I'll still love it. Thanks for a great fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I would love LOVE and epilogue!
Rose-Blackmagic chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Epilogue! Please write and epilogue! I need the epilogue!

Anyway I love your writing style and I am a huge fan of hirumamo. If there is no epilogue, thank you for writing what you have.
Elenoirre chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I love this! Please make an epilogue :D
AnonymousNavi chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
EPILOGUE. EPILOGUE. EPILOGUE. EPILOGUE.

I read the the chapter twice again. I had to. I love it all too much.

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when I saw you had switched to Mamori's point of view, I had so greatly enjoyed your Hiruma, but my mind was quickly changed as I read on. It was just as wonderful as the previous chapter. Their interaction left me giddy and thirsting for more. I'm so sad to see it end. An epilogue would make me so incredibly happy.
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I had to go through and read this twice before reviewing. If only I could express how much I adore this story. Just half-way through the first chapter I thought to myself, "This can't end. I don't want it to end. It's too amazing."

I love the perfect balance you have between Hiruma's desire for Mamori and his focus on the game. His innner monologue had all of the perverted, fan-pleasing thoughts, but it was done with class and a touch of promiscuous humor, not just Youichi secretly drooling over Mamori. He appreciated her intellect, her emotional capacity, and physical beauty. He also took note of her support for the team as a whole, rather than for just him.

But even in the midst of all his admiring, Youichi never lost sight of the game, at least, not to the point where he wasn't capable of catching and repremanding himself. Some fanfictions make the story about the couple alone, even when we know Hiruma would never purposely sacrfice his team for romance.

I just loved every moment of it, especially the humor you tied in oh-so-brilliantly. "...I'd probably have a hard on." and "... just spank me and put me on the Cupids' team." and "Ninety percent of them don't have to do with American football." It was almost too much to bear. xDD This is certainly one of my, if not my very top, favorite HiruMamo fanfictions.
CuddleMeBear chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Nneeeehhh wers da epilogue ? Haven't gone to da M part yet . Wer is it ? Lol u better updateee it ! Plsssss !