Reviews for Matchmaker
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 1/3
Lmmfao! Epic read! Kinda sad Ginji didn't end up with Akabane, as that's one of my favorite pairings, but this was pretty hilarious and worth the read. XD
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Poor Ginji I feel for him... though that couple at the end o_O
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ooooh, I love this fic so much! It's delightfully slashy, yet completely in character! And funny too! This is in pretty close competition with some of the stuff The Invader Androgenous has written, but with the Akabane focus, I think it has become my favorite GetBavkers fic ever!
Smileyface chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
eeeeheheheee I luvvv thiss ahhhhhheeehe chaaaaa ohhhh its so friggin adorable and and hilarious!
Arialies chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
THAT WAS SOO FREAKING FUNNY!

wonderfully written! i love the little details and everything you put with it. xD it was just sweet, funny and exciting!

i hope you write more! such an exquisite one-shot this is!

More power to you and this fanfic!

man, you need more faves and reviews. this is just great!
naru894 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
its insane... its a wonder that my brain is still in his place but it a funny good story _XD
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I would have put this in my favorites for just one line:

LUBRICANT IS NOT A PIZZA TOPPING!

But this piece was brilliant. Ginji is always my favorite crack!uke. Corpses in the closet? Arsenic and Old Lace (a movie I was raised on!)? And to top it off, Fudou at the end, going arm-in-arm with Akabane? Perfect.

Kei
ideagala chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
great story loveable scrary lol and humble, funny as hell also, good twist, would have been great if ginji and akabane admitted they where lovers though that would have been funny, and funny to see Ban reaction. lol
kobane chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
o_o never thought this would end as FudoBane but...oh jeez, I still loved it!

I really enjoyed the entire date thing! Such a harasser Akabane can be when he's in love xD (I'm in love with the BaneGin pairing lately)

I loved his personality, totally in character

Such a great and awesome job!

Bye!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
*laughs* Poor Ginji...
CookieloveMilk chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this is hilarious
Specter chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ah, sorry, I have a name on here but I can't rememebr my password at the moment and I don't want to lose this fic.

AHAHAHHAHAHA-*koff*-HAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO SWEET! (in like the awesome sweet way)

I read it in a library so I had to stifle my laughter-and I made my lip bleed in the process-cause it was great!

Hoepfully-when I finish this and... kill that and... log in where?-I'll find this again and add it to my favorites. _

Cheers to AkabanexGinji.
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
On bottles of personal lubricant..."I'll take two, please."

The kinda-sorta date between Ginji and Akabane was such a bloody entertaining read! So many great moments, so many hilarious disasters!

(And to the 'Fudobane' pairing, all I can say is...YIKES.)
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh my god, but was this so HILARIOUS! XD I had to keep myself from bursting out in laughter several times, or else I would have woken up some very grumpy people. You just wrote such funny lines, and the things people -said-! I can't wipe off the smile I have; I feel like laughing simply remembering everything that went on. Wow, did that make my day (night). You are really good at writing comedy, keep up the stupendous work. :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
OMG! I cant believe it, amazing, wonderful, I LOVED IT!