Reviews for For His Love
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 12/11/2015
lara5170 chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Review for Ch.23 but it won't go through.- Was Kikyo really alive & if so, how? Kagome expected to become a panther(youkai) but it didn't say when or if she learned she'd became an inu instead. I also can't help wondering, from the visons Kikyo saw inside of Kagome, if the Jewel was never supposed to be wished on disappear is some other way but to be constantly watched over by every 4th female generation of Midoriko's & because of Kagome (being born with the jewel within her body) being who & what she is (immortal? as Sessh said) , is Kagome meant to be the protector of the jewel from now on or for the rest of her life? I liked this story and wish it was longer.
lara5170 chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Okay, now I think I have an idea about what Kagome's family background is. Is it possible that not only is she (& possibly Kikyo) a reincarnation o Midoriko, while on 1 side of Kagome's family (Is she a distant relative of Kikyo?) she is also a descendant of Midoriko & on the other side of Kagome's family she's a descendant of the miko & demon couple? Could Kagome actually be a 4th generation of Midoriko & a 3rd generation of miko & demon mates who are protectors of the land? This is very interesting, talk about sub-plots within plots?
lara5170 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
I liked this chapter but now I'm really confused. 1st she returned to the future to keep her memories because she'd learned that once the jewel was complete she'd be forced to the future with no memory of having gone to the past. S It even stated he wrote everyone these emotional letters of good bye, she couldn't sleep, wouldn't eat & was crying believing she'd never see any of them again because she never felt youkai in her time.
Now it turns out the real reason she did all of this & left was to teach Sessh a lesson & change his beliefs about humans.
Was the part about her being forced to back through the well when the jewel was complete & losing her memories true?
Could she have confided in more of her friends about the vision she had with all the wars & death that would be caused by Sessh if he didn't change his ways & try to come up with other possible plans to try to help? Did she really have to cause such pain to so many?
lara5170 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
I think I may have read this before but I'm unsure . I don't understand what her mom was saying in the last 2 paragraphs of this chapter. 1st her mom tells her that far back in her family's past (on her mom's or dad's side?)something that happened that affects every 4th or 5th generation (?). Her mom then asks her if she ever wondered why she was a miko or why she is so gifted with spells, sutras & potions. Her mom tells her she's very special in many ways. Her mom mentions that Kagome & this Kikyo may both be reincarnations of the person who produced the Jewel of 4 souls & on the other side of her family line there was a woman who had a female child & we are her descendants. Mom says- so not only do have part of the soul you are family to her (Huh?). She was a powerful miko warrior & the father was a powerful & strong full blood demon (does this mean Midoriko was the child of a miko & demon?). She then tells Kagome when she turns 18 her demon side will show. - I don't understand, her mom said that not only is she her reincarnation but she's also a descendant. Is her mom talking about her side of the family or Kagome's dad's side of the family? I also don't understand if she's implying that the 1 who made the jewel (Midoriko) is also the child she's speaking of whom is the child of a miko & a demon?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
This story was awesome and I enjoyed it!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 23 . 11/18/2011
Wonderful tale my dear I was so interested that I didn't even stop till it was done...
lara5170 chapter 23 . 10/30/2011
This was a great story
Sharpclaws chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
I really liked this story. I mostly don't read stories where Sesshomaru is already in love with Kagome, but thankfully I read enough to be curious about the story before I found out. So I decided I'd keep reading and was glad I did.
Rising Phoenix chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
This story caught my attention as soon as I started the first chapter and it kept it till the end.. I mostly like the way you brought Kikyo into the picture and made sure that she and Inuyasha were given a second chance...

Maria Severino
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I don't care for flammers, but I will have to flame you for this story. The plot seems good enough but I could not get past the second chapter. Your misspelled words harm your story very much. I detest it when people try to write stories, yet do not do a simple thing called "spellcheck". such as sitting it is not "siting". Through is not "thou". This is all within the first two paragraphs. Hun, your story can be a good one but you HAVE to spellcheck and reread your story over and over again to be confident that someone can read, understand, and enjoy your story.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 23 . 9/23/2009
Very fun story! Fix up all the wrong & mixed words and it will be excellent. _ tong/tongue is another for which to check. Not going to list them all here. oh right! In Sesshomaru & Kagome's fight, was he supposed to be suggesting she be his Concubine? I forget the word you used then, but it seemed completely wrong.

Thanks for writing!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
I'm really enjoying the storyline so far, even if it is making me cy anytime anyone cries.

Normally I try to wait until the end of a completed story to comment but... there was a wrong word error in this chapter I simply could not overlook: "holding her in a genital embrace." O_O *coughs* I believe the word you want there is 'gentle'... since it is such a tender and sweet scene. It made me cringe, mid line reading that until I mentally fixed it but by then the mood was a little shattered. *wry grin* Which was a shame because that was a beautifully rendered kiss description -once getting past the errors.

There's other similar wrong words throughout though the most apparent to me is 'brake' instead of 'break' whenever speaking of heartbreak and the like. 'Brake' is like the brakes of a care, whereas 'break' is the process of becoming broken or a pause in something. Others you might want to check are mixed words, particularly their/there. Fixing these things or at least watching out for them in the future will make your stories easier to read and flow better.

Thanks for writing!
Megan Consoer chapter 23 . 4/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dancer in the rain chapter 23 . 1/31/2009