Reviews for The Appointment In Mugenjou
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
HOT.

DEFINITELY HOT.
Secretly Insane chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
very intriguing encounter. I wonder if the good Doctor makes these sorts of consultations often? And what if Mido were to find out? So many ways that could go. Anyway, thanks for the read. ' I thoroughly enjoyed it.
kobane chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
.o.

Jeez! I think I love your stories! I've read some of them, here and at the LJ, and I liked them all!(tough I haven't left a review before)

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. I was expecting for something...deeper, if you know what I mean, LOL. But I loved the way you made it!

So cool!

Ja na~!

p.s. Just to mention (if I haven't done it before) BaneKazu was the first pairing that caught my eye. I actually love Akabane Yaoi pairings /
azab chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i loved it
Luna Silvereyes chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hey, I have a question. Do you take story suggestions? A friend of mine can't get an account started and she's dying to get this one out there. It's a real unusual Akabane pairing.
morphinae chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
.. Wow. I started reading Akabane/Kazuki just for fun, because I thought it couldn't really work well in any situation.. and you just proved me wrong. This worked perfectly. The way you made Kazuki doubt things and fear for his precious organs is something that I'm really grateful for - having any kind of sexual activity with Akabane sounds like a frightening idea, so it's natural to be a bit frightened.

It's beautifully written, amusing and believable. I really enjoyed your way of writing Akabane. You write him very well.

Thank you for writing this. It helped me to look at some things from a new perspective.
MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
*Faints*

wipe wipe wipe - me, cleaning drool and nosebleed off my desk.

I want a sex therapist like that. . .

You, once again, have captured Akabane's multifaceted personality in a unforgettable way. I can't even imagine your dreams, Girlie!

My fav lines:

"The silken chuckle only made Kazuki’s skin crawl – and not entirely from revulsion."

"Akabane lightly tugged on the string that held his prisoner." (Hee - just a tug to show who's in charge?)

I chuckled at how he purposely misconstrued Kazuki's 'What do you want.'

And you made me breath out, 'intriguing' when I read, "I feel compelled to offer my trained expertise.” Akabane's training as a sex therapist? Hee.

What a fascainting explanation of Kazuki and Jubei's relationship - very believable. I really liked how you described the whole Jubei desiring to be dominated or wielded like a sword.

"Kakei-san is your blade, threadmaster. He desires to be used by you."

I like how A. teaches K. all about maintaining control when K reaches to grab hold of A's ebony hair *faints once again* with, "I will be forced to give your compatriots at Wan-san’s café valid reason for mistaking your gender. Is that clear?”

And the tension with the knife running along his ass *GAH* *Surprise: Faints!* "His nerves quivered on the edge of rebellion; he couldn’t decide whether to tear himself away from that glimpse down the pit or hurl himself over the cliff into the jaws of passion."

*Giggling as I picture a tooth-imprinted-hat wearing Akabane arriving home and seeing the expression on lover Ban's face. . .*

I know you have permanently matched up Akabane with Ban in your mind, but boy could you do a hot BDSM story with Jubei and Kazuki. . .

*Dizy*
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh my god, that was genius! How do you manage to capture their personalities so well in a situation that would almost certainly never happen in the real series.

I honestly don't know what my favorite part was and as much as I'd love to give you a well-rounded review and a touch of critique, I was entirely too entertained by how well the characters were portrayed to notice any mistakes that might have existed.
ladyasile chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
this was cute and funny! i just love the fact that akabane helped kazuki. oh, there was one line in your fic that made me laugh a lot. “Why is it that whenever I try to make light of something, everyone believes me, but when I’m honest, no one takes me seriously?” That line was so Akabane, which is scary, because i tend to be like that too. Great fic. I'm sure Kazuki learned a lot so now his problem with Juubei should be solved.

:-)