Reviews for Small Pieces of You
cerespallas chapter 30 . 4/3/2011
There's even more twist in this chapter. Some protagonist character, despite having a powerful and possibly dangerous Alice, are still hanging and trying to make sense of other's actions, like Koko trying to see what Jacklyn intended to do. Others, like Bourne, was using someone who thought he needed help for his own good.

I wonder how you're going to wrap this up, the tangles seemed so wide and long and now everyone is doing everything for their own purposes. Some are still trying to be nice, but they are still having their own actions and that does help move the wheel plot forward. In the end I hope each and any of the branch subplot ties up or you'll make another sequel to this, because from what I've read, each character seems to have their own back story and they are only in this to help the plot along, but they have tons of things to complete by themselves...
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 30 . 2/27/2011
Yay! you finally update1! *wipe tears* I don't know what to say! I'm to happy for this chapter.

Not enough MikanxNatsume scene... *pout* but Youichi and the scence where Jacklyn and Jack part totally makes up for it! and top of that, you even made a jealous ruka! way to go! *high five* and you know what? *laugh* I can hardly imagine Hotaru hugged by a guy.

Nonetheless, it was great!

p.s

still anticipating for 'Trace of the Black Cat'
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
I love this! Keep on writing. And an idea for you is to have a scene where Natsume Mikan and the girl are all trapped wig a bunch of the AAO after them and the girl has to reveal her alice to them.

Good luck!
cerespallas chapter 29 . 9/11/2010
I like how Narumi cared for Natsume. It's a good morning for Jacklyn, although it happened in a way she dislike :P

Jacklyn seemed to trust Hirai a lot more than she had to. He's not an honest person, so her trust in him was a bit baffling. She was probably too naive for her own good.

I wonder if Hirai purposely sent her into the trap. Why? Uuuh, more thing to uncover.

And yay! One more chap and you're going to the big 3-0!
XKasumiX chapter 28 . 11/25/2009
I love the end of this chapter! xD

I really like it

But in the mddel I was a little confused with the persons , but dont matter the problem was solved xD

But again and again its kinda hart to connect with the chapter (story) at the beginning because its taking sometimes really long before you update xD

I daon├čt want to complain! Really not xD anyway thanks for writing this story and updating it for us :D

till the next time

xKasumix
Enemy of Righteousness chapter 28 . 11/24/2009

Aw
cerespallas chapter 28 . 11/23/2009
Yeah, it's been... a long time. I had to turn back a few chapter and reread to find out which is what. But I might be worse in that department...

Whoa, Yoichi was quite smart. He finally decided to find out who she was by himself. Don't be sad, Jacklyn! Something's good going to happen sooner or later...right? Yoichi must've been in love already to feel that betrayed... or he really had a strange affection towards angel and spirit, which I doubt was the case here.
HarunaNiwa073 chapter 28 . 11/21/2009
finally! you updated~!
elenchus-m chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I haven't read the whole story yet, but I've read enough to know it's an excellent one, and it shouldn't be abandoned. It's already been two and a half months since you last updated.
Silver-MoonNight chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
nice one i'll try to find sum time to read the rest of the chapter. not to say i'm a bit way back
Silver-MoonNight chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
now u got my review too

nice one

poor you~
XKasumiX chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
Oh xD i hope they wont think that shes a spy or something xDD

anyway really godd
Silver-MoonNight chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
i cant stand myself laughing at those gags! i see, so jaklyn is more like mikan when she first attend the academy... hm... i cant believe she smack at natsume head not only once but TWICE!
Silver-MoonNight chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
it been awhile... to tell the truth i not yet finish reading ths story. lazy (sori_ i'll try to read it in future..._ it sounds good
NaotoTainaka chapter 27 . 4/8/2009
oh...! an intense cliffhanger!

it makes want the next chap badly!

hm...i wonder how did Persona know Jacklyn's secret...

bcoz i'm getting curious now...UPDATE ASAP!

whoa...my review always has 'ASAP' in it...oh well.

~XDD