Reviews for ask me, i won't say no
Angie Tribeca chapter 1 . 4/8
Well done! I like the mood, the easy chemistry between Rory and Jess, the possibilities, the cherries, the musical element.
Smile Back chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
oooh sweet :)
thebookishone chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
The only thing that threw me off was the use of "Mom" instead of Lorelei or "her mom," but other than that, major love for the Rory/Jess interactions :)
Harry and George chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love this- the Rory/Jess interactions are just beautiful. Thank you!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love it! I really feel like the characters are super in character and the Hemingway second chance scenario was adorable and creative.
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Exactly as it should have happened. I love Jess.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Absolute perfection. Loved that things came full circle for Rory & Jess, so they finally had a chance together. The banter while they had candy spaghetti at the diner was great. That conversation, as well as Jess' thoughtful present really showed how they belonged together & understood each other in a way that no one else could. *sighs happily*
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is more Jess and Rory than anything after the middle of the third season ever was. Well done.
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
ahhhh :) this was like a breath of fresh air.
snowgem chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS! Your story reads just like an episode of the show - the characterisation, the dialogue, everything - perfect. I'm delighted! I finished watching the show too long ago and wish there were more than seven seasons. This is like finding an extra episode tucked away in some DVD box set. Haha. I can't describe how much I love your writing.
JimmysMama chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Sigh... if only it had really ended this way. This couldn't have been better written.
callmebettycrocker chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I really truly love Gilmore Girls and I love this story.
Nilie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Perfectly IC. Truly. Good epilogue for those of us who just cried at the emptiness of the seasons without Jess.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Second hand books - a million times better than a sissified pink 10 dollar bag. No, really. And much more thoughtful as a gift for Rory _
Potterworm chapter 1 . 12/9/2009