Reviews for ask me, i won't say no
thebookishone chapter 1 . 1/28
The only thing that threw me off was the use of "Mom" instead of Lorelei or "her mom," but other than that, major love for the Rory/Jess interactions :)
Harry and George chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love this- the Rory/Jess interactions are just beautiful. Thank you!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love it! I really feel like the characters are super in character and the Hemingway second chance scenario was adorable and creative.
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Exactly as it should have happened. I love Jess.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Absolute perfection. Loved that things came full circle for Rory & Jess, so they finally had a chance together. The banter while they had candy spaghetti at the diner was great. That conversation, as well as Jess' thoughtful present really showed how they belonged together & understood each other in a way that no one else could. *sighs happily*
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is more Jess and Rory than anything after the middle of the third season ever was. Well done.
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
ahhhh :) this was like a breath of fresh air.
snowgem chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS! Your story reads just like an episode of the show - the characterisation, the dialogue, everything - perfect. I'm delighted! I finished watching the show too long ago and wish there were more than seven seasons. This is like finding an extra episode tucked away in some DVD box set. Haha. I can't describe how much I love your writing.
JimmysMama chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Sigh... if only it had really ended this way. This couldn't have been better written.
gottaloveJamesPotter chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I really truly love Gilmore Girls and I love this story.
Nilie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Perfectly IC. Truly. Good epilogue for those of us who just cried at the emptiness of the seasons without Jess.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Second hand books - a million times better than a sissified pink 10 dollar bag. No, really. And much more thoughtful as a gift for Rory _
Potterworm chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I absolutely loved this.
zemarha chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I can't believe how good this fic is! It's short, and that is usually disappointing, but somehow you've really made it work. There's no definitive happy ending (ie we don't see Rory and Jess clearly getting together), but the Hemingway analogy is so much better than anything obvious, and the way you've written the whole thing is just beautiful (details like a fleck of stawberry ice cream on the counter really make me happy!).

I love this line in particular:

"From there on out it’s mostly like starting over, or maybe just picking up where they left off."

Lovely. Thanks for writing! :)
dandylion05 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aww so cute. And you really made the characters feel the way do in the show. I find a lot of people tend to mess that up (and I know I probably would as well, despite watching it everyday lol.) It was refreshing to read something so believable :)

Dandylion05 x