Reviews for The Deal
LOLnotes chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
yeah...his cooking has NOT reached its optimum potential...:D
FlamboyantSnake chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
cute! :)
black-spiral.deviantart chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Very cute. I loved it!
missmcweir chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
very cute, you captured the atmosphere quite nicely. Hana seems a lot less tense;)
j chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
tee hee i've read this one lots but it doesnt get old.. please can you do another chapter.. kasuma cooking and megumi taking martial arts lessons sounds fun :D:P

well done for keeping everyone in character

good luck

yainawai chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Kawaii! Akward, but cute. Exactly like FB is supposed to be. It's nice that you tackled a pairing besides Tohru x Character X, since that's taken care of in the manga. This couple is funny to read about, and not explored as much as it could have been in manga form. I hear the creator wanted to finish the stories for everyone, but didn't get the chance. Way to take up the mantle!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
SQUE! You wrote Fruits Basket! I was skeptical because I never would have thought of this pairing and it seemed a little odd, but it works so well. They're both evil in an endearing and subtle way. With Kyo and Tohru paired in the background it was like a cute little game of house. More Furuba please? *puppy eyes*
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Aw, that was so cute! You should write more Fruits Basket stories!

Both Hana and Kazuma were in character, and the dialogue was very natural. A part of me always felt attracted to this pairing, if only because it would piss off Kyou :) But seriously, despite their age difference, those two really suit each other. I love the part where Kazuma offered to help her and she laughed; it made me giggle.

Great job! :D
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
You should write more Furuba! I love this manga and you did a great job! :D
PolarBearMagus chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It was cute! And nice pacing/flow/dialogue - nothing felt forced. Good work :)
Yun Min chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Now this is cute. Really!
Dailenna chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love it, I love it :D I used up all my proper thinking on the one you posted on LJ, but you know what I mean XD