Reviews for Amnesia
midnightheula chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Noooooooo! Just one more chapter, just one more...and it would have been finished. Oh the pain! Oh the agony! So close yet so far away! ...alright, well, that was about all the drama I had in me for today. Please consider updating again soon, I would be overjoyed if you do. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Oh. Yeaaaah...I think I'm done here. Yes, I'm a girl who thinks sex is disgusting. Sue me.
Names Have Power chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Booyah! Oh, YEAH! Zak'nafein!

OK, now it's time to find a way to exchange Wulfgar's soul for Zak'nafein's and bring back the Weapon's Master of House Do'Urden.
Name Have Power chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Ha, ha, haa!I am loving this. except for that Wulfgar, again. For the love of Lolth, why couldn't that stupid oaf just stay in the Nine Hells where he belonged?! Anywho...try to bring up Zak if you can! :)
Names Have Power chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Oh, no you're not in Menzoberranzan, Drizzt! You silly drow... You were sleepwalking and somehow ended up here. Better go back home now; the other drow are missing you. ;)
Names Have Power chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Oh, good. For a minute, I thought you were gonna have him speak in the common tongue and I was screaming nooooo mentally with all my might. Good job. :)

You should have him start asking about Zaknafein at some part in the story.
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Really?! So a drow warrrior with the best reflexes of his kind slips and loses his memory on the bathroom floor like a common granny?

I am so surprised to say that I am actually buying it...:)
Athalanta chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Now that I am reading this story again after a few years I find myself no longer identifying with the 'teen Drizzt' and instead hovering somewhere above them all watching the story unfold (does that make any sense? because it does make sense in my head...)
I find him unintentionally hilarious, poor Drizzt.

I am very happy about the fact that 'younger' me and 'me' me have enjoyed this story in equal measure - in different ways (after all, 'me' me knows how it ends having read it before).

And, of course, I am reading post Spellplague so it is a very bitter sweet experience . *sniff*
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
First Drizzit fic I read, and i immediately go here,

I'm a horrible romance-addicted person.

But I'm glad i did! Great story, I wish Drizzt and Cattie had a moment like this in the actual books, but hey, those content rules suck :(

Ah well, we can hope for some in Neverwinter (somehow)
Athalanta chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
lol I kept waiting for the bed to fall apart! Guen is heavy
Yulandia chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
This was great! I really enjoyed your reasoning on why it was so difficult for these two to get together on an intimate level. Very well thought out and very well written. Too bad it took a hit to the noggin to start fresh, but it was nice to see the gentle attentions of the people around Drizzt. It took him a while to lower his guard, but now that they have communication, thier lives just got waaay better. Great job with Catti's accent too by the way. I could hear her voice perfectly. Thanks for such an entertaining story! :)
Xiones chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Hey I'm getting a little worried long time no updates plz update if ur there. The story is great so far
general zargon chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
I think this story is great! I love how you made Drizzt not a virgin, since most authors ignore that part of Drow culture. _ I also love how you write Cattie-brie and Drizzt interactions, and I hope you decide to update this story soon! Please keep up the excellent work!
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
like the story alot keep up the good work
pupten chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
Oh my, I stumbled upon this and it's pretty nice! I wish for there to be more updates as I worry that Drizzt will not recover all his memories...