Reviews for The Crazy Eights
Phx chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
How did I miss this one? LOL! What a wonderful little treat to find. I thought I had read all your sickSammy stories and then this one posted.

I love how Dean doesn't begrudge Sam being sick like I've seen in other stories. Sure he gripes and groans but you know he doesnt really mean it. It is nice to see the role he easily steps back into when Sam is sick, especially in light of one of his yelled comments in last nights episode. "Dad was never there for Sam. I WAS!" Damn straight!

Love how poor Sam is holed up in the bathroom 'cause he it isn't the run between a bed and the bathroom and how he knows Dean would have brought the mattress if it would have fit. Oh and the visual of them playing 'Go Fish' between Sam's puking is priceless and speaks volumes about their relationship.

And the bit about the ginger ale - aw... it is heartbreaking that they really had much of a feminine influence on them. At least Dean does have some memories, but Sam. Nothing. Only what his father and brother share with him, which we've been shown have been next to nothing. And then John was surprised when Sam didn't feel the same conviction as he and Dean did about finding Mary's killer? Kinda had to feel conviction for someone no one let you know :p

Ooh and the comment about it not being the same when Jess got Sam ginger ale - aw!

Truly a treat! And I am glad I found this tonight 'cause I didn't particularly enjoy last night's epi and have been in a bit of a funk since :)
Cerdo Volador chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It was sweet, the ginger ale thing (my mom do that to me :P) the Go Fish play (whatever it is)... everything was so sweet. I love it.

see you
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Always great to see Dean taking care of Sam. Thanks for this! Sick right now, so it made me smile.

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
LPI3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was such a cute story! Awesome job! Dean is such a great big brother to Sam, you made them so cute and I loved it! :)

LPI3
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Awesome one-shot! Dean sure knows how to take care of his baby brother when he is sick!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Great brotherly fic, totally believable and great writing!
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love this and love your writing. Such a simple every day scene, suffused with such perfectly brotherly caring.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2