Reviews for Seeing the Light
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/1
Omg lol, this is perfect ahaha~
Linguam chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
*cackles* Oh my God, this was so unbelievably silly and dorky. Especially loved it when Sam re-entered the room and his first thought, upon seeing Dean on the bed, was that "maybe the lamp was evil after all." Haha, priceless. And Dean is typically suspicious, and of course awake there at the end, lol. Though I gotta admit I was kinda semi-expecting it to be Dean who messed with Sam by making the light flicker (by carefully pulling the cable out of its socket or something). Great story, either way.

Linguam
AlyCat22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Loved it! Smiled the entire way through. Very nicely done. Speaking of entire way through that is exactly what I am doing now. Reading each and every story your written for Supernatural. So glad you haven't quit. This is a virtual treasure trove for any Supernatural fan. Very enjoyable. You write the boys so well, sharp insight into their relationship and lives, humor, interesting storylines. A pleasure to read. Thank you! Thank you!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
My entire body vibrated with laughter. I had to hyperventilate through tears. And it was awesome.
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Nice and funny, I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
That's a really sweet story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
*burst out laugh*

Even though I don't actually understand what really happened, it was still makes me laughed ! xD

So, it was really possessed? (I don't want to be suspicious on Dean, but, it wasn't his prank, right?)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
The whole thing is massively funny, although at the time, I'm sure it would've cracked my head as I stumbled around the stupid thing.

I can't imagine possessed furniture ... so terrifying, and stupid, and silly, and laughable later.

This is one story that's not soon forgotten. :D
KilianaFelagund chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
HAHA! Oh my gosh that was freaking Adorable! I loved every second!
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is adorable!
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Haha that was awesome, made my day :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hehehehehehe. Flickering lights are quite annoying. I like how you were able to turn it into a story where they debated the relative hauntedness of their light bulbs. Dean staying awake to watch the burning he knew Sam would do was hilarious.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This story was awesome. :) The perfect mix of brotherly love and humor.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice little snapshot glance at a probably scene in their life.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This made me laugh out loud! I love Dean's immediate suspicion of the lamp and the way he finally gets to Sam (much to his own amusement!) This was a fun read;-)