Reviews for Seeing the Light
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27
*burst out laugh*

Even though I don't actually understand what really happened, it was still makes me laughed ! xD

So, it was really possessed? (I don't want to be suspicious on Dean, but, it wasn't his prank, right?)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
The whole thing is massively funny, although at the time, I'm sure it would've cracked my head as I stumbled around the stupid thing.

I can't imagine possessed furniture ... so terrifying, and stupid, and silly, and laughable later.

This is one story that's not soon forgotten. :D
KilianaFelagund chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
HAHA! Oh my gosh that was freaking Adorable! I loved every second!
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is adorable!
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Haha that was awesome, made my day :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hehehehehehe. Flickering lights are quite annoying. I like how you were able to turn it into a story where they debated the relative hauntedness of their light bulbs. Dean staying awake to watch the burning he knew Sam would do was hilarious.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This story was awesome. :) The perfect mix of brotherly love and humor.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice little snapshot glance at a probably scene in their life.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This made me laugh out loud! I love Dean's immediate suspicion of the lamp and the way he finally gets to Sam (much to his own amusement!) This was a fun read;-)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved this :) Poor Sammy, irritated by the lamp and unable to read in peace and Dean going on about it being possessed, whilst Sam's being practical and insisting it was on the blink! Had to laugh how Dean tossing holy water and throwing salt at the lamp ended up with Sam getting wet, a salt grain in his eye and stubbing his toe on the way to the bathroom. And perfect that when Sam eventually went back to bed he was the one who did the exorcism; had he known Dean wasn't asleep he might have thought twice about it!

A really entertaining read, thanks :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Haha! Dean never gives up a chance to tease 'lil brother' XD
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Lol.
langeek chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is stinkin' hilarious! I'm practically crying, I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud and wake up the roommate. I've favorited so many of your stories (and will favorite many more, because they're all crazy awesome), but this one is especially amazing. Thank you for the hilarity and touching ending!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Snickering massively!
WatchOutForIce chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
ok, you know what? *snort* The first time I read this, I couldn't leave a review because I was reading it on my BlackBerry and the java script wasn't working right. Couldn't get in.

But I wanted to leave a review SO BADLY - because, I was dealing with a possessed lamp at the time. I was in a motel room, reading your stuff before going to bed to unwind from my day's driving...and the lamp started Freaking Out. Flicker on, flicker off. On, off - NO, on! No...maybe off. No, on was ok. ...no, maybe it'd just settle for dimmer...yeah... dimmer was ok...maybe a bit dimm- nah. Off. On. Off. Onoffon! Off. On, but dim. No, Off -ON! and ever time I would actually APPROACH the damned thing, it would turn on brightest and be perfectly innocent. Then I'd walk away and go sit on the bed or something and start to read... THIS STORY... and the damned lamp would start to freak out again.

...by the end of the evening, and the end of the story, I was laughing so hard I was about in tears. I finally just unplugged the damned thing and left a note on it for the cleaners that it was shorting out, but the coincidence was too much to ignore.

I forgot about it, tho, cause it was two weeks before I got back to a computer I could use to review with, I'm sorry. But now I'm re-reading your stories and I hit this one again and I couldn't go by it without saying something.

Too. Funny.

And, while I'm here... let me just say I ADORE your writing. You were the reason I ended up getting a account, after I read all your stuff and then started reading the stories you've faved (I figure a good writer like you faves them, that counts as a stellar recommendation and I gotta say I have not been disappointed yet!). You were the first author I faved... then I realized that I had faved YOU, but I'd read all your stuff before I had an account to fave with, and so had not actually faved any of your stories.

I am rectifying the situation now.

You'll hear fro mme again, I am certain. Thanks for posting such lovely stories! I LOVE your view of the boys!