Reviews for Seeing the Light
AlyCat22 chapter 1 . 8/1
Loved it! Smiled the entire way through. Very nicely done. Speaking of entire way through that is exactly what I am doing now. Reading each and every story your written for Supernatural. So glad you haven't quit. This is a virtual treasure trove for any Supernatural fan. Very enjoyable. You write the boys so well, sharp insight into their relationship and lives, humor, interesting storylines. A pleasure to read. Thank you! Thank you!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/16
My entire body vibrated with laughter. I had to hyperventilate through tears. And it was awesome.
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Nice and funny, I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
That's a really sweet story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
*burst out laugh*

Even though I don't actually understand what really happened, it was still makes me laughed ! xD

So, it was really possessed? (I don't want to be suspicious on Dean, but, it wasn't his prank, right?)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
The whole thing is massively funny, although at the time, I'm sure it would've cracked my head as I stumbled around the stupid thing.

I can't imagine possessed furniture ... so terrifying, and stupid, and silly, and laughable later.

This is one story that's not soon forgotten. :D
KilianaFelagund chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
HAHA! Oh my gosh that was freaking Adorable! I loved every second!
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is adorable!
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Haha that was awesome, made my day :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hehehehehehe. Flickering lights are quite annoying. I like how you were able to turn it into a story where they debated the relative hauntedness of their light bulbs. Dean staying awake to watch the burning he knew Sam would do was hilarious.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This story was awesome. :) The perfect mix of brotherly love and humor.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice little snapshot glance at a probably scene in their life.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This made me laugh out loud! I love Dean's immediate suspicion of the lamp and the way he finally gets to Sam (much to his own amusement!) This was a fun read;-)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved this :) Poor Sammy, irritated by the lamp and unable to read in peace and Dean going on about it being possessed, whilst Sam's being practical and insisting it was on the blink! Had to laugh how Dean tossing holy water and throwing salt at the lamp ended up with Sam getting wet, a salt grain in his eye and stubbing his toe on the way to the bathroom. And perfect that when Sam eventually went back to bed he was the one who did the exorcism; had he known Dean wasn't asleep he might have thought twice about it!

A really entertaining read, thanks :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/28/2011