Reviews for Green Eyes
Couldn't take any more of brain dead Harry. He's worse than Forrest Gump. No interest in reading moron Harry stories.
Meel Jacques chapter 16 . 10/1
That was one of the best stories I had ever read before!
PuffyTheFanFictionLover chapter 1 . 7/16
This is the best fan fiction I've read so far. Amazing! That's all I can say.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/8
thank you for the chapter and story so far
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/6
loving it thank you
StEmpois chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I do believe you are German, since you are mixing "if" and "when", teo words which are the same in German : "wenn". "If Voldemort took possession of my body while I was sleeping..."
StEmpois chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Dear author, "if" is NEVER followed by conditional (would-form) but by a past tense or a past perfect. Therefore you must write "if they had seen... / If he saw" and NOT "if they would have seen...". Are you German? In German you use the conditional form in both halves of the hypothesis: wenn ich sehen würde, würde ich...", but that is not the case in English.
Tiffany McDonald chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Just a few mis-spellings, but other than that, great!
Tiffany McDonald chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Love it! :) I will continue to read more.
Tiffany McDonald chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Love it! I would love to read more about Harry and his relationship with Professor Snape.
Harry fan 1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
so sad
aalens chapter 16 . 1/15/2016
I have greatly enjoyed this story, so I'm now going to read the sequel—or I will once I've had a night's sleep...well, half a night anyway as your fic had kept me up too long, as good stories are inclined to do. Lol
Thanks for writing it and for all the work of translating it too.
aalens chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Excellent start! After far too many years of reading HP Fanfiction, these days it takes an exceptional story to catch my interest as this one has. Thank you.
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
good
HazeLilyBluera chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Too lazy to use my account to review.
This story was great!
It hurts so much to type because my fingers are frozen