Reviews for Green Eyes
Harry fan 1 chapter 6 . 2/6
so sad
aalens chapter 16 . 1/15
I have greatly enjoyed this story, so I'm now going to read the sequel—or I will once I've had a night's sleep...well, half a night anyway as your fic had kept me up too long, as good stories are inclined to do. Lol
Thanks for writing it and for all the work of translating it too.
aalens chapter 1 . 1/14
Excellent start! After far too many years of reading HP Fanfiction, these days it takes an exceptional story to catch my interest as this one has. Thank you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
good
HazeLilyBluera chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Too lazy to use my account to review.
This story was great!
It hurts so much to type because my fingers are frozen
Grunt chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
I love Sev and Harry's relationship here; it is not too forced or too soft. They got around each other pretty well as a father and son would.
Peredhel chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
I see you are a Ranger... has it occurred to you that Halt is simply and older Severus who went back in time? It fits perfectly...
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
Very enjoyable story. I find it interesting that kbinnz was your beta reader for this story. I was reminded a bit of her style as I was reading. Her stories about Harry and Snape were the very first fanfiction I ever read, and they were responsible for getting me hooked on HP fanfic.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
Withholding information. In so many of Harry's disastrous "adventures," withholding information from him has been a major cause of the problems. If Snape had told Harry where he was going, Harry might not have gone off half-cocked like he did. He might have tried harder to convince McGonagall, and she might, in turn, have contacted DD and Snape. Or perhaps she and some of the other professors might have gone to check things. That leads to the second problem of blowing off Harry's concerns, another adult habit that has led to a lack of trust on Harry's part. Given Harry's past and what lies in his future, I should think the adults in his life would wise up and get a handle on those two behaviors.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
Hermione and her doggone butting in! Now she has Harry doubting Snape, and we know what happens next.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
Well, I certainly agree with Snape just about everywhere in this chapter. First is his admonishing of Hagrid: "You let the children run through the forest on their own? Have you taken leave of your senses?" He goes on: "... did it ever occur to you that whatever hurt the unicorn may be a danger to the children, too?" Bingo!

When Hagrid starts to mention Dumbledore, probably to point out that he okayed the detention, Snape cuts him off with what I consider the obvious ... and zings Hagrid again: "Professor Dumbledore is just an old and credulous fool. You are the gamekeeper and you should have used your brain. It was foolish enough to let the children into the forest, but to let them out of your sight was incredibly stupid." I think Snape may be pointing out that not all of DumDum's ideas are good ones, and maybe Hagrid should trust his own judgment on some things. Since he knows how Hagrid is about dangerous "beasties," this is less praise for Hagrid than an indictment of DumDum's complete lack of common sense.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Well, that's interesting. I figured Harry was in for a spanking, at least. It's surprising that Snape does seem to get why Harry finds it difficult to trust adults, and he hasn't yet flown off the handle about it.

I'm curious about Malfoy. His insertion of himself into this dragon business seems to have been motivated more by curiosity and interest in dragons than the pure cussedness that motivated him in the book. That makes me wonder if he is a potential friend down the road.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
Well, good. Snape will get the dragon business sorted.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
How is it that Dumbledore doesn't know about the dragon egg? Surely Hogwarts would have informed him of something dangerous. If not, then Aberforth ought to have told him. I can't imagine he doesn't know what is going on at the Hog's Head, especially when Hagrid is involved.

Dumbles knows how Harry feels about Hagrid, and he would know Harry would want to "help" Hagrid in any way he could. I often think Dumbledore allows, possibly even manipulates, certain situations to happen around Harry in order to test him. I don't always think his motives are benign where Harry is concerned.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
Snape of all people knows plenty about Petunia. He knows how nasty and hateful she can be as far as her words and attitudes are concerned, even if she isn't physically abusive. I hope Dumbledore listens to him and gets Harry out of there. I also hope Marge gets her butt well and truly kicked ... into prison! The woman is criminal.