Reviews for Green Eyes
Peredhel chapter 2 . 4/16
I see you are a Ranger... has it occurred to you that Halt is simply and older Severus who went back in time? It fits perfectly...
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 1/21
Very enjoyable story. I find it interesting that kbinnz was your beta reader for this story. I was reminded a bit of her style as I was reading. Her stories about Harry and Snape were the very first fanfiction I ever read, and they were responsible for getting me hooked on HP fanfic.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 1/21
Withholding information. In so many of Harry's disastrous "adventures," withholding information from him has been a major cause of the problems. If Snape had told Harry where he was going, Harry might not have gone off half-cocked like he did. He might have tried harder to convince McGonagall, and she might, in turn, have contacted DD and Snape. Or perhaps she and some of the other professors might have gone to check things. That leads to the second problem of blowing off Harry's concerns, another adult habit that has led to a lack of trust on Harry's part. Given Harry's past and what lies in his future, I should think the adults in his life would wise up and get a handle on those two behaviors.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 1/21
Hermione and her doggone butting in! Now she has Harry doubting Snape, and we know what happens next.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 1/21
Well, I certainly agree with Snape just about everywhere in this chapter. First is his admonishing of Hagrid: "You let the children run through the forest on their own? Have you taken leave of your senses?" He goes on: "... did it ever occur to you that whatever hurt the unicorn may be a danger to the children, too?" Bingo!

When Hagrid starts to mention Dumbledore, probably to point out that he okayed the detention, Snape cuts him off with what I consider the obvious ... and zings Hagrid again: "Professor Dumbledore is just an old and credulous fool. You are the gamekeeper and you should have used your brain. It was foolish enough to let the children into the forest, but to let them out of your sight was incredibly stupid." I think Snape may be pointing out that not all of DumDum's ideas are good ones, and maybe Hagrid should trust his own judgment on some things. Since he knows how Hagrid is about dangerous "beasties," this is less praise for Hagrid than an indictment of DumDum's complete lack of common sense.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 1/21
Well, that's interesting. I figured Harry was in for a spanking, at least. It's surprising that Snape does seem to get why Harry finds it difficult to trust adults, and he hasn't yet flown off the handle about it.

I'm curious about Malfoy. His insertion of himself into this dragon business seems to have been motivated more by curiosity and interest in dragons than the pure cussedness that motivated him in the book. That makes me wonder if he is a potential friend down the road.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 1/21
Well, good. Snape will get the dragon business sorted.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 1/21
How is it that Dumbledore doesn't know about the dragon egg? Surely Hogwarts would have informed him of something dangerous. If not, then Aberforth ought to have told him. I can't imagine he doesn't know what is going on at the Hog's Head, especially when Hagrid is involved.

Dumbles knows how Harry feels about Hagrid, and he would know Harry would want to "help" Hagrid in any way he could. I often think Dumbledore allows, possibly even manipulates, certain situations to happen around Harry in order to test him. I don't always think his motives are benign where Harry is concerned.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 1/21
Snape of all people knows plenty about Petunia. He knows how nasty and hateful she can be as far as her words and attitudes are concerned, even if she isn't physically abusive. I hope Dumbledore listens to him and gets Harry out of there. I also hope Marge gets her butt well and truly kicked ... into prison! The woman is criminal.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 1/21
Did Harry ever recover his invisibility cloak? Is so, was it returned to him, or did he find it still lying on the floor of the room with the mirror?

I'm curious Snape hasn't put together the clues Dumbledore has laid out. The way he "warned" the student body about the corridor at the feast was really worded more like a dare or an enticement. Leaving the Mirror of Erised out like he did was making it available to all comers. Giving Harry the cloak was tantamount to giving him a license to prowl the school at will. Having Hagrid fetch the "stone" while with Harry was just plain stupid. Taken all together, these actions smack of a plot to lure "someone" (Quirrell? Harry? Both?) into chasing the "stone."
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 1/21
"You're sure it was the real Snape? I mean you should know. You spend more time with him than I do." LOL at Ron!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 1/21
Yes, this is how it should have been. Snape, the one teacher who knew all of the signs (from personal experience), should have realized that Harry had been abused. It makes one wonder how different Harry's life might have become if Snape had truly been able to look at Harry objectively.
Danny for Jesus chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
I'm glad Severus is taking care of Harry Now and I want to see Harry's Relatives get Punished for their Mistreatment of their innocent nephew
Danny for Jesus chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I Know Harry Doesn't Want to But The Dursleys need to face punishment for their wrong treatment of Harry and I want Severus to gain full and Permeant Custody of Harry
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Love this! Wonderful translation!