Reviews for Live with my daddy
HansFierceheart chapter 21 . 2/22
Can i give you a hug? :3
darkhuntressxir chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
oh no... what gonna happen next..
cowgirlie chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
this is great please update soon
darkhuntressxir chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
arghhhh..next...please..
skdc8595 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
ow...Itachi...weehh...oh itachi-kun I know you have something in your sleeve...lalalala
NarutoFan27 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Just found this fanfic of yours today, It's amazing! :) Cant wait for the next chapter. I followed two of your stories already. Just keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
LMAO kushina mothering fail
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
dads got a mean streak huh?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
lmao! kaka-senpai and that smut book LMAO -Aftershockk
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
this is awesome a 'LOL'ed at just about everything question though, where is kushina?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
loved it!
Tommy chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
It is a good chapter and its seems to flow pretty decently but as you had said English is not your first language so to people who are reading it the sentence structure may not flow as easily to them. So if I were you I'd work on the flow and consistincy of your story. But the chapters as a whole is very good. Very original. Please do keep up the good work
Diana23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Good story
Darkara chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Hi
I really do love your story :D

Please update soon

Darkara
Tenten Sama chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
*opens eyes really big* you know i logged on to ffn for the first time in perhaps FOUR YEARS just to say hi. XDD I remember this story! so i was very very shocked to see it updated when i checked my old email ! XD congratulations for starting it back up again and i will surely follow it! don't let the sour apples get you down hun *hugs and cookies for you*