Reviews for Live with my daddy
Pink ranger 13 chapter 5 . 3/21
It's great story and awesome
Alley McNally chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
Hmm … you made it more serious towards the end. They started acting more like themselves. Which normally be awesome but I kinda like what you were doing before. Still, I wish you had finished it. Maybe you take care of that? I would love it!
Alley McNally chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Damm! Minato is a crazy SOB! Poor Kakashi, poor Naruto. It's very funny! I love this story! I'll let you what I think when I am at the end. I just had to stop and tell you how awesome this is!
ElevenTheWhiteShadow chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Can i give you a hug? :3
darkhuntressxir chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
oh no... what gonna happen next..
cowgirlie chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
this is great please update soon
darkhuntressxir chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
arghhhh..next...please..
skdc8595 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
ow...Itachi...weehh...oh itachi-kun I know you have something in your sleeve...lalalala
NarutoFan27 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Just found this fanfic of yours today, It's amazing! :) Cant wait for the next chapter. I followed two of your stories already. Just keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
LMAO kushina mothering fail
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
dads got a mean streak huh?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
lmao! kaka-senpai and that smut book LMAO -Aftershockk
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
this is awesome a 'LOL'ed at just about everything question though, where is kushina?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
loved it!
Tommy chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
It is a good chapter and its seems to flow pretty decently but as you had said English is not your first language so to people who are reading it the sentence structure may not flow as easily to them. So if I were you I'd work on the flow and consistincy of your story. But the chapters as a whole is very good. Very original. Please do keep up the good work