Reviews for Live with my daddy
Cartlin chapter 7 . 8/22
Wow, what a shit parent. What right does that bitch have to complain if she couldn't be bothered to be a mother for 12 years.
Tahkz01 chapter 23 . 8/2
Bro...its 2015 update the story all ready...

Please?
Madonna Alojam chapter 8 . 7/24
Starting with your spelling, it is horrible. Your chapter was good. I am 11 years old and I can write better. My Idea: Kushina wakes up in Minato's arms and starts beating the heck out of him. I don't want to give you all my ideas. I have already written three stories about Kushina and Minato. One of them are when Minato chases kushina out of the house
Pink ranger 13 chapter 5 . 3/21
It's great story and awesome
Alley McNally chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
Hmm … you made it more serious towards the end. They started acting more like themselves. Which normally be awesome but I kinda like what you were doing before. Still, I wish you had finished it. Maybe you take care of that? I would love it!
Alley McNally chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Damm! Minato is a crazy SOB! Poor Kakashi, poor Naruto. It's very funny! I love this story! I'll let you what I think when I am at the end. I just had to stop and tell you how awesome this is!
ElevenTheWhiteShadow chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Can i give you a hug? :3
darkhuntressxir chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
oh no... what gonna happen next..
cowgirlie chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
this is great please update soon
darkhuntressxir chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
arghhhh..next...please..
skdc8595 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
ow...Itachi...weehh...oh itachi-kun I know you have something in your sleeve...lalalala
NarutoFan27 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Just found this fanfic of yours today, It's amazing! :) Cant wait for the next chapter. I followed two of your stories already. Just keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
LMAO kushina mothering fail
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
dads got a mean streak huh?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013