Reviews for Live with my daddy
fruittypebbles92 chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Why are the same things as in canon happening? And why is Sakura still rejecting Naruto? And why does Naruto even have a crush on Sakura in this world? If the only change that's going to be here is Minato alive, then you should mention it so that anyone doesn't expect anything new.
Cartlin chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Wow, what a shit parent. What right does that bitch have to complain if she couldn't be bothered to be a mother for 12 years.
Tahkz01 chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
Bro...its 2015 update the story all ready...

Please?
Madonna Alojam chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
Starting with your spelling, it is horrible. Your chapter was good. I am 11 years old and I can write better. My Idea: Kushina wakes up in Minato's arms and starts beating the heck out of him. I don't want to give you all my ideas. I have already written three stories about Kushina and Minato. One of them are when Minato chases kushina out of the house
Pink ranger 13 chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
It's great story and awesome
Alley McNally chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
Hmm … you made it more serious towards the end. They started acting more like themselves. Which normally be awesome but I kinda like what you were doing before. Still, I wish you had finished it. Maybe you take care of that? I would love it!
Alley McNally chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Damm! Minato is a crazy SOB! Poor Kakashi, poor Naruto. It's very funny! I love this story! I'll let you what I think when I am at the end. I just had to stop and tell you how awesome this is!
ElevenTheWhiteShadow chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Can i give you a hug? :3
darkhuntressxir chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
oh no... what gonna happen next..
cowgirlie chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
this is great please update soon
darkhuntressxir chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
arghhhh..next...please..
skdc8595 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
ow...Itachi...weehh...oh itachi-kun I know you have something in your sleeve...lalalala
NarutoFan27 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Just found this fanfic of yours today, It's amazing! :) Cant wait for the next chapter. I followed two of your stories already. Just keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
LMAO kushina mothering fail
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
dads got a mean streak huh?