Reviews for His Golden Girl
Zagreb-girl chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
Thank you for notice. I hope that next chapter will be publish soon. But semester is more important. I know that since I have the same problem as you.
lillianrose4 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Hi, thanks for the update, hope you feel better, sometimes you just have to think about yourself. I do love this fic, but your health is more important. thanks.
lillianrose4 chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
Oh how I loved this I'm a Blair/Chuck fan so not to happy with Blair being with anyone else, but I suppose so long as she ends up with him I'll be fine. thanks.
gleechild chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Wow. Hot scene with B and R. I can't believe C would have given R all those pointers. LOL, he was either trying to dissuade the boy or make things bad for B in the sack. Fortunately B took charge of that. lol. Of course B would. She loves to be in control. I'm not sure how I feel about L. You seem to make me like him more than R (who I think it only using B for sex... well, maybe, maybe not. lol). I do love D and S, but L should be fun. By the way, I'm glad you haven't mentioned N yet. I like him sometimes, but he's just a downer more times than not. lol.

I cannot WAIT for the next chapter now! I'm dying to know what C thinks about B and R taking things "to the next level". I'm loving this story! Absolutely and completely! UPDATE SOON! XOXO Sharon
gleechild chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm so glad you decided to write some B/C stuff! I love these new characters! I can't wait to learn more about L. And R too. I'm wondering about Dan though. I mean, he doesn't immediately break up with S, but he doesn't call or respond to text messages... so he can't be too upset if she goes out with someone else... I guess.. Of course that was the reason they were fighting in the first place.

Ah! I'm so glad there's a chapter 7 to read b/c I SO have to know what's going to happen next! ::Runs to next chapter:: Love it! XOXO Sharon
gleechild chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
I like that Dan is finally seeing everything that Blair has done for Serena. The relationship between the two girls is fraught with bitterness and bi*iness at times, but they do love each other and there IS a reason that they have been best friends for so long.

I still cannot believe that S got so drunk that she had sex with some random stranger. And of course D noticed even though B tried to cover it up. I can't believe D didn't just immediately order S out. If you don't make her lose everything, she doesn't get better. She lost everything before she left for boarding school last time. Then she managed to change. If you forgive her too much D, she's not going to stop for long.

I'm sort of glad D went to Hudson, but I don't see him missing school either. I'm glad everyone is staring at S. She needs to feel the heat more and with D not around, she's not feeling the heat just yet.

Sorry its taken so long to review these chapters! I just read your author notes. I get a little backed up for a few days especially when I'm trying to write. I really love this story though, so please keep working on it? I'm anxious to see what's going to happen next! :) XOXO Sharon
gleechild chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Oh, Oh, Oh, omg, did she have sex with that guy at the bar? AH! I mean, yes Dan is dealing with her drinking problem... but drinking and sex? She so just cheated on Dan! Its going to take a lot to help her through this! I can't wait to see what happens in the next two chapters that are waiting for me! Great job with this one!
Zagreb-girl chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Nice. Dan defended her honor even thou he didnt have to.
Zagreb-girl chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Nice. Very interesting. Well, without little drama life would be boring. Update soon.
Zagreb-girl chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
This is amazing story. Update soon. I can't wait to see what will happened next.
gleechild chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
WHY! WHY! Why, I ask you, couldn't you have made tons of money and bought the series? Then I could say I know the owner of GG and you would so totally give me the hookup, right? ;)

I like how you're exploring the concept of Dan seeing his golden girl in all her parts, not just the newly reformed good girl parts. Honestly, I don't know how he was still so infatuated with her after his encounter with her Thanksgiving 06. He's just always so self-righteous. He was just so hooked on her I guess.

I loved the song choice... well S's choice. I don't realy know that song Dan chose. Let me re-read the lyrics. I think I have to agree with S on this one. A song should be about the both of them. This is more of something he would dedicate to her.

And Blair has kept S's secret since the spa, but she calls HIM to come get her and not Lily? What is she thinking? I mean, why can't she just let S sleep it off, then talk to her, then have S talk to D? S HAS kept BLAIR's secret forever.

I liked this chapter. I thought the dialogue went well. Don't worry about adding it in. You did a fine job. The only thing that threw me off a little was the segway (sp?) into Blair's thoughts. One minute S is going down on D and the next B's watching them at a party. I think you just missed a page break or something... But that was the only thing that bothered me ;0) Great job with this story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! XOXO Sharon
gleechild chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I love how you talk about Dan and how he's so secure in his relationship with Serena. It's not often that you see guys that age THAT secure. You know that line from "The Wild Brunch"? When Dan tells Jenny that she's too trusting? I think sometimes Dan is too. I mean, Serena is not perfect. Not perfect by far. And I think he knows and understands that SOMEwhat. But there is another side of S that she keeps hidden...or, well, surpresses. If D truly loves her, he needs to accept all aspects of her. I think it's commendable of you to explore the strength and longevity of their relationship like this. And I'm proud of S too for only having one drink. I'd be even prouder of her if she didn't drink at all. lol. ;) I know, such a spaz I am! Ok, now on to Chapter 3! Great job! Love it! XOXO Sharon
LJ-90 chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Hi there, cool fic! I like the idea and the writting...keep upw ith the hard work!
jowat chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
love how you write! I love D/S!
gleechild chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I like it. I don't actually usually read anything with them... I mean, Dan/Serena is totally my ship (I detest S/N). I have to go b/c I'm going to lunch with my mom, but I really do like it and I hope you continue. I'll write a longer review privately when I get back! Promise!

XOXO Sharon