Reviews for Kirihara Akaya
Within Rhythms chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Is it okay for me to just leave a review to say how much I love this?

Akaya is by far, my favourite anime/manga character, and I love your take on his characterisation.
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
A sad story!

Why don't you finish this?
Nicki chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
I absolutely LOVE it keep up the good work ,..,
Angel's Angel chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I cried... such moving story...

Question:

Why does everyone made Akaya's family broken up? I've been finding lots of 'em lately... wonder why...

I really cried... Aka-chan is still very much innocent, but to experienced something like this is unforgivable! Aka-chan should not be left alone!
BakemonoShoujo chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I really Love this fic

UPDATE SOON ('_O

onegai
Imemyself chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hello I really like ur story _ will u be updating soon?
nbnbnbnbnbn chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
when you gonna continue this story. can't wait for the continuation
Marshmallow73 chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful! Do continue!
broken-Angel-requiem-Soul chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
I like this story, its an interesting take on Kirihara. Is another chapter coming soon?
Gintsu chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
NEED MOAR.

So please, update.
darkflare54 chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
_ I really like this story. I love the interactions between all of the characters. Can't wait for your next update!
mysticLegend11 chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Been a while, eh? Meant to read this sooner, but anyways...

OMFG! SUPERNATURAL? Wow. Just wow. Now that's a crossover I didn't see coming.

Lol, this story is such a soap opera. I'm sorry, I find this story too hilarious.

But then again, as with the whole "No one is allowed to hurt you" pep talk, I completely disagree. I believe that pain is completely and utterly justifiable. But that's just me, lol. Aah, I can so feel Kirihara's pain... because I can relate when it comes to the bruises. (My dad beat me up and slapped me a few times when I was little too, heh. But it's amazing, because I never could-and probably never will-tell any of my friends about my experiences, unlike Kirihara.)

It's just a personal preference, but if I was writing the same thing, I would have preferred to have Kirihara bottle up all his emotions longer. I'm not even sure if I would have included the Sengoku part, because it seemed slightly OOC, and I don't know, the whole background story really seemed to detract from the overall flow of the story. His friends would probably not find out about his parents from Kirihara, but through some research.

The goodbye part, now I thought about it, was a little lame, but that's okay, it's literature, not real life.

What's really interesting is that I love the difference in prose between you and me, so you've inspired me to write a little bit more like you do.

Heh, emotional rollercoasters are always fun. Plus you included more playful banter.

A little disappointed though, because there were actually spelling/grammar mistakes in this chapter. Then again, maybe it was because this chapter was so long and needlessly drawn out at parts. I was just kinda like... GET ON WITH IT at places.

Anyways, engrossing story as usual, although I can't believe you're Canadian and living in China. Huh, ironic.

Update soon. :)
Russa chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Hi! Whoa, I swear I did not see this coming. I feel kind of silly that I thought the story was over. My bad. _ Anyway, I guess it's neat that your covering the full Senbatsu arc. In my opinion, one of the best parts of the show. ) Well, this story is still going good. I feel sorry for Kirihara. Having parents like that sucks. If I were him, I go to court and try to get in the custody of someone nicer, like my grandparents. Good thing he had Sengoku to go talk to. Their friendship in this story is kind of cute. Seems like Sengoku can make friends with pretty much anybody. Well, I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Please continue again real soon. Cya then! _
Hiroro chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
This is totally awesome! I was deeply touched and moved! It's like, I could feel what they're feeling! Ths is a marvelous fic! I love it!
awintea chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
I absolutely adore this story. I think that the characterisation is spot on, and I love how the story is separated with different point of views in short scenes. In many ficcies that could have made it discordant, but you make it flow beautifully.

I can't wait for the next instalment - awinchan
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »