Reviews for Becomes of
D chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
This was a fantastic chapter.

I commend you for taking the risk and making their reunion/first time moderately unpleasant. As frustrating as it is to see beloved characters in pain and not getting on as well as they used to, I am glad for having read it! The argument, the awkwardness, all of it felt very real, the poor lads!

I feel very reminded of the novel "Giovanni's Room" by James Baldwin, the heartbreaking similarities make me wonder if you've read it?

I hope this story ends a little happier than that book, however! I've still got a chapter to go, so I'll see.

Bravo!
amy chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
ugh i adore this story i read the prequel first and love how the words seem so melodic and flowing.

i hope that you are going to continue with this as i have fallen completely in love with your AU and interpretations of the characters.

oh and i think the scene in the last chapter was absoloutely needed and you shouldn't apologise for it , but then again maybe im just a perve. x
Amapanda chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I love the way they're speaking! :D
Amapanda chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Haha, I loved Lily's answer on James proposal x'D

This seems like a great story! :D I'm gonna read this!
furrylittlesecret chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
This story has made me deliriously happy and I am quite saddened that you haven't updated in a while. I have also seen that you've published/updated other stories rather recently, so I'm hoping that you will continue this brilliant fic.
muumuu122 chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
Lovely story
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
Hey just to tell u that I find this fic interesting, hope u'll update soon. Is it a happy ending or a sad ending?
arabellaw chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
It was really cute! I loved the scene on the beach. And I loved the fact Remus is the inspiration that Sirius needs to create a master piece. Great done. I can't wait for the next chapter.

see you soon.
dristi chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
hi, i like your story very much! can't wait to read more. pls update soon
FearfulCaptainBiffElderberry chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
(contented sigh)... that was a really good update! I feel so bad for them... oh well... I can't wait for the next update!
arabellaw chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
Wow, your fic (or more likely your writing)is amaizing, really. I totally undestand the fear you feel about if it's a good work or not, specially when the reviews are not that frecuent. But, to me, this is a very good work. For example I love how you portrayed Sirius' desperation with all that intensity, the madness, the frustation and the rage of loosing Remus. The insecurity about being forgotten. I think I would go mad too if I know I'm never going to be able to be with the person I love the most.

And Remus accepting his fate, that he would never be happy if he cause suffering to someone else. That's very much like him.

I don't think this is the most teriibly rated scene I've ever seen. I actually think it was quite well managed, I mean I really have read lots of first-time scenes and I think it was excellent that you played them without experience it the matter, with all the insecurities and awkwardness (even Remus pain, being such a delicated boy).

"I would never go to prison." I think that was a great line.

See you soon (I hope)
FearfulCaptainBiffElderberry chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
wow... that was a really good fic! I can't wait for the next update!
dristi chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
hi, i like your story so far. (no flames, but the r-scene wasn't very needed, my opinion) pls update soon
anon chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Lovely as always darling.

I was beginning to wonder if you'd given up...but i'm glad you didn't.
mameha17 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
That was amazing. This whole fic is amazing. I rarely read a good fic that puts me to tears. And yours did. The raw emotion. It's unbelievable. And I've always loved the time period. Please continue this fic. I love it.