Reviews for Beneath the Bitter Snows
LOVE it.
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aw that was sweet
Chronically Creative chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw, that was so cute lol. I'm a total Jayne lover, so this was awesome lol.
debbieja chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
very sweet story. River certainly knew how to get her man, and who knew it would be with chocolates, flowers, cards and flirting? Good thing Jayne knows when to give in to a good thing
AkiraBlaine chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I love it. Although I must admit, I believe a fanfic between Mal and River would be slightly more amusing. Mal, after all he's seen in the war, would be better able to relate to the traumatizing events that River has experienced. If you decide to give that a shot, please let me know. I will be more than eager to read it. Also, I believe I found a slight typo in there, so you might want to go back and review it.
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I've said it too many times to count, but I am a sucker for Rayne! Your story confirms this weakness of mine yet again. Anyhow, I'm just wondering why you didn't have Jayne be a little more anxious when he realized that River was giving him the gifts. Most times in Rayne stories, Jayne has more than a little anxiety about a romance with River, primarily due to fear of what Mal, Simon, and even Zoe might do to him. Maybe showing such anxiety would have detracted from the romantic mood of the story, I'm just curious as to whether you considered this aspect.
Sasusc chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Love this! I like that River sent him gifts. It's so cute. And I love the fact that neither one thought about the crew's reaction, just started the relationship with only the thoughts of them.
Bao Bei Tony Version 2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Well done. The idea of River as the aggressor and big tough Jayne the intended target tickles me some. Very shiny. Keep up the good work.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was lovely. Just fluffy enough for the holiday but real enough to suit River and Jayne. Great job!

-Ellie
GillianRose chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
so romantic :) I enjoyed it a lot
nichbuket chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Great piece of fluff. Wonder how the experiment turned out. ;)
psycholizard chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
very sweet. thank you for this!