Reviews for FFVIII ficlet collection
Swordsoul2000 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
love how you captured all of Irvine's hesitations and doubts during the assination atempt. also love how you never directly say that it is irvine, yet who else remembers Matron when confronted by sorceress Edea at that point in the game. very much love the touch of matron using magic to heal a childhood scrape, just after mentioning how her hands are talons redolent of power. great job!
chrisVIII chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
I hope you have more of those in stock, it's excellent ! I can't tell which one I prefer, they're all different but excellent. for once that I don't mind reading brief pieces... They simply have everything, you don't need to add anything more to any of them. Those four pieces are going straight to my favorites !
Lassarina Aoibhell chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
These are all fabulous. I especially like the end bit of #3 when Irvine is reflecting that it's surprising that Squall can say more than 'whatever.' And I really like the sorceress-related brain bending of the last one.
Mare-Mare chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
i loved how short these little vignettes were, like quick snapshots of the characters lives and stories. i especially loved the second story, 'here we are' and would like to quote it for a fic that i've been working on for some time. that is, of course, with only your permission. anywho, very cool!