Reviews for Personal Grooming for the Modern Man
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
"Oh my God!" Sam exclaimed. "You think you're a cat, don't you?"

Dean looked at Sam in confusion. "No."

"Then why are you licking your hand?"

"Because it's dirty."

- Priceless hilarity. Love it.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh god...this was insane!

So ridiculous...but so FUNNY.

Mental images...*snort* Ahh you have scarred me for life!

Never mind, just the hilarity of Dean as a cat is enough to have me in stitches here.

Now, pardon me while I try to stop laughing...
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Perfect ending! Sam might not be brave enough to come out and verbally tease Dean about it, but he could be completely innocent, could he?
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
lol, i cracked up when dean licked sam. hilarious - i loved this.
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Well That was funny, though I must admit i think you should have made it longer! It really was pretty good! ;)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
*Is blinking back tears of laughter as she types, so please forgive any spelling errors.*

Holy sugar, this is HYSTERICAL.

While Sam kicked his shoes off and flopped back on the bed to do a little web surfing on the laptop, Dean opened the curtain until a slant of sunlight spilled over his bed, then promptly curled up in the patch of sunlight and fell asleep.

And this right here?

*Paris Hilton voice* That's hot.
xoleanderx chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

Not only absolutely HILARIOUS and actually in-character (well, as in-character as you can get in this type of situation), but really wonderfully written. You have great comedic timing with your writing, and can create something as ridiculous as this and make it witty and not stupid. I loved it, I even read it twice.
finsbaby chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
dude you f*ing rock! love this story!

*snicker* my best friend's name is Frederica...lol
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Just a sorceress? Dean impersonating a cat was hysterical. Poor Sam at least he got some fun in. Please keep the stories coming
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, LOL!

I loved this:

“Then why are you licking your hand?”

“Because it’s dirty.”

Thanks for this, made me smile really big:)

Kelly
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
lol. Nice!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I had a really bad day so far today, and this was just what I needed! Cute and funny!