Reviews for Addiction is a Curse
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Ahhh, Punk and his inner mind. Always so entertaining.

I thought the part with Punk whining like a little six year old girl was so cute! xD

I also how the ending came. I thought it was adorable and it was funny with a lip ring's clashing.

Anywho, I really enjoyed this story. You do so awesome with Punk's inner mind and I couldn't stop reading it, it was so good. :3
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Wow, my next favorite chapter! :D

I can tell that that goose was creepy since it waddled like Batista and sounding like Jericho squealing in pain. lmao... I actually kept re-reading that part, i loved it so much.

Yay, and Punk's a gigglebox! Lmao!

Another awesome chapter and I can't wait to read the last one. :3
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Wow, that would be funny if they Morrison and Punk as the present Billy and Chuck. I wouldn't help but laugh at that. heehee...

I really did like it when Punk started panicing because of him falling asleep. That was hysterical especially with Edge. I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny.

Again, I really enjoyed this chapter very much. :3
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Another great chapter. lol.

I feel so sorry for Punk. Believe it or not, I was the opposite. I was in love with Edge first but then I fell for Punk. heehee...

That was really a shame that he asked Edge to hang out with me when he was complaining about him about 10 seconds ago. smh. lol.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the chapter! :)
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Okay, this just topped as my favorite chapter. I can seriously see Punk singing Bonnie Tyler. I honestly admit I love Bonnie Tyler and Bryan Adams. Mostly Bryan Adams...anywho...

Did he seriously get chased by gangsters because he was listening to Bonnie Tyler! O.O

Anyway...this chapter was so awesome and I couldn't help but read the chapter over. haha!
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Wow, this chapter was very entertaining. I really like Alana, her personality is just like me almost.

I also love the part where Punk was going to make her beg and gravel and all that jist. I was literally laughing so hard and I read it about 10 times almost. heehee...

I also like when Phyllis was telling him, that she enjoys watching him suffer. Poor Punk...lol.

I really enjoyed this chapter. This is my favorite chapter by far. lol
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Wow, Phyllis the fire breathing receptionist. That is funny as hell. I would literally get freaked out with her breathing down my neck and staring at me. -shiver-

And Punk did nice for saying why the guy was put in rehab in the first place. I laughed.

Don't worry Punk, you are not alone! I also love the Chicago Cubs, they are my favorite baseball team. lol

Anyway, i enjoyed the chapter, it was seriously funny. haha!
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Ahhhhh I love reading this in CM Punk's POV. His mind is very entertaining. haha! I like that you had Punk end up having 'Rehab' stuck in his head. Go Santino! LOL. But seriously, Phyllis does sound creepy. haha!
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this chapter. It's a shame that Punk was talking about himself in his description of his name... -_- smh... Anyway, I also love the fact that you put in Punk and Morrison doing Mr. McMahon's strut. I was laughing so hard but trying to be quiet since it's so late. Anyway I really enjoyed this chapter.
Maxx6 chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
I LOVED this! I was ROFLMAO most of the time. And I tell you it's pretty difficult to read while doing that ;-))

..ok,that was lame...well, anyways - I really liked this a lot and *loved* your Punk. Maybe even more then the real one LOL (obviously I need to watch some "good guy Punk" matches...those last ones with Jeff are not good for my sanity...%-)

Thanks!
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
I recently discovered that I'm a big mark for all things CM Punk and went on a search of ffnet for all stories Punk when I came across this one. Needless to say, my cravings for, as you say, El Punkaroonie, were fulfilled. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Absolutely loved this!
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
WHAT! This is a badass idea!
WWEChica chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Interesting start. I'll have to read more later. :)
I'm Miss World chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
AH that was cute! I'm so glad you finally finished this! lure you Becky.

And I guess I forgive you for not liking my Punkers. More for me!
giftiebee chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
this was fabulous and i'm sad it's over now.