Reviews for The Secrets of Convexity
spyro fan 1 chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
plz continue story
Atrin chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Come on man, finish the story as I am helplessly addicted to it. Please finish it by all means.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
what are you doing?! finish the story already! I want to see the rest of it!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
How about next time when you jump from one part of the story to the next, you put in something like; Meanwhile, in _, It just makes it easier to understand the storyline and please check the spelling/grammar because it's not all that accurate in this story, other than that, it's an amazing one. SIGNED FoxFigher95
Flogle Dragonspirit chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I beg you! Please, continue!
Jvuk487 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Keep going! Still love the way ya wright! I'v read through whats here twice. Can't wait to see how it ends. But if the inspiration to wright is gone, there's nothing I can do is there?
Jinx the Galade blade chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
hey a might seem a new reader but i ve read chapter 1,2,3 and i am still reading the whole thing and knoww that i love the story and i really wnat you to continue , so everyone who sais that your story isnt good then he/she is the really looser who sucks in reading and wrighting and feels very important but in fact it is a really dumbas who does not apreaciate a good story so i really want you to continue and se ya next one
spartan1320 chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
You should keep writing, the story is amazingly exciting and its currently at a cliffhanger
Write more chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Keep writing!
Umbran - Dark Enigma chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Just finished reading all the story you have up so far. I like your story and hope you will continue it. (Spyro's destiny is to become the storm.( PM me if you are wondering about this))
lol chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
if i could put your story in one word it would be (awesome)
Kiesskalt chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
yes i love your story, your a great writer but don't make the chapters too much shorter, the longer the better. cant wait 4 the update
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
I must say that rereading this story after so long was, once again, a great pleasure. I actually like your writing style then, and still do. The scenes and settings that you have for all characters is awesome. Furthermore, I also like your characters, and their development of said characters.

I would like to hope that you will be continuing this story in the near future, either here or on your personal website. (If on your personal website, please let me know, okay?)

DASM

555

Henshin Complete
Zac and Artemis chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Hah, first story on this site that I ever started reading, OF COURSE I'm still here! :D Won't get rid of me that easily! Still here and waiting patiently. X3 Ironic that you'd decide to start updating again not long before I decide to start visiting this website again.

We're still waiting! :D