Reviews for The story of Uzumaki Naruto
kingpj999 chapter 16 . 4/1
This Naruto is more like Tobirama, both are sword expert and both create their own jutsus without the help of a bloodline or something similar.
kingpj999 chapter 10 . 4/1
This was real a ninja fight, no Talk No Jutsu or Kyuubi powers. Only skills and tactics, kill or be killed. This fic is truly a work of art.
kingpj999 chapter 8 . 3/31
Man, he took down Zabuza in a realistic way without being OP or godlike, I know Zabuza was underestimating him but that was the key and paid the price for that. This is the most shinobi-like Naruto I have seen.
Yukimura Yano chapter 16 . 3/8
Wished Naruto signed the Snake summons, but Toads are cOol I guess. It would be awesome to see Naruto have Snake Sage Mode during the war.
Yukimura Yano chapter 16 . 3/8
Not going to lie, having Neji vs Hinata during the Chuunin Finals is a better place than in the Prelims. Never understand why Kishimoto wrote that why but whatevs
Yukimura Yano chapter 1 . 3/8
Not telling Naruto the truth is more damaging than telling him the truth. Honestly it’s just a form of manipulation at best… Seriously Naruto is too damn trusting.

“Reason why no one told you because I made it a lawI did this so you can make friends” Bah just a loud of bullshit! Esspecially when said law is ignored and the parents of the children stating to them to staying away from Naruto because he’s a “demon” and so on and so forth…. Hiruzen’s nepotism of Naruto’s well-being is digusting.
Yukimura Yano chapter 1 . 3/8
Naruto ‘s (CanonFanfics) is so damn gulible that is so damn annoying
Pvtcheeks chapter 5 . 1/1
That is the stupidest fucking reason I’ve heard yet as to why he would purposefully not use shadow clones. That literally makes no sende to waste a tool THAT useful dude.

I need a better reason than that because it only makes it feel like you realized he got strong to quick and have no clue what to do now… it is utterly dumb in every sense of the word, because let go into a situation here for a second.

Naruto learns a technique this retarded way, but he doesnt master it when he could have using shadow clones right away, and news flash HAD HE LEARNED IT USING SHADOW CLONES ANKO WOULDNT HAVE DIED BECAUSE HE COULD HAVE MASTERED THE TECHNIQUE TO WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE SITUATIO.

Sorry for yelling but my guy, why THE FUCK, would any person in the world slow down learning potentially killing someone he loves or something similar because of pride NeEdIng tO LeArN iT FiRSt FoR mY EgO, STUPID ASS SHIT BRO. Like FUCK MAN, you are possibly putting your precious people in danger by doing this shit and that NEVER flys with me.

Utter garbage reason to slow his power progression because you didnt think it out that far my guy. Utter garbage reason to slow down his power progression.
Pvtcheeks chapter 3 . 1/1
Oof the “defiantly” instead of “definitely” strikes again XDDDDDDD
Fabio Lismont chapter 45 . 12/30/2023
Gaan we nog een vervolg krijgen? Dit is toch een van m’n favoriete Naruto fanfic’s
Jamasonqueen88 chapter 10 . 12/3/2023
I have to admit that the technique that naruto made was absolutely epic and really in line of traditional technique naming. Bravo!
ShankZZ chapter 28 . 11/20/2023
I enjoyed this story until Naruto folded and agreed for 3 years training it's retarded both in this story as it was in the show and manga. Someone who's been alone his whole life finally getting close bond and affection for just over a year would never agree to this and it's stupid him following Ero sennin spynetwork is a lot of travelling and there is a massive amount of training he can't due while travelling not to mention he would be effectively alone again just ero sennin instead of the hokage and bond weakening cause they aren't experiencing things together anymore thank you for the story till this point I'll no longer be able to continue reading the cruelty to rip Naruto away from what little happiness he has carved out for himself you followed the path that it's always Naruto having to sacrifice himself I thought this story would be a different take how is there going to be teamwork after 3 years of isolated solo training just a massive let down I had hoped you would have them shut it down
Brian West chapter 11 . 9/15/2023
What a great chapter ! I really love the love story of Anko and Naruto. I believe like you that Anko is hiding her true self just like Naruto. This chapter made me cry. I always wanted to be loved myself but never could find anyone.
Brian West chapter 5 . 9/14/2023
First off, you write one excellent Anko x Naruto story! I know at the beginning of this chapter you stated doubts about whether it would be possible for them to be together . I believe that it is. Here are my reasons why. Both Anko and Naruto outcasts. As such, no one else can understand that pain without goin through it yourself. So this allows them to connect with each other better than anyone else can. Both have similar personality quirks. Both are passionate, fun loving and impulsive. Both hide their true feelings behind a mask. Finally both are named after food. Due to the masks they use I would see some trouble with them breaking the ice at first, but once they realize how much in common they have, not to mention how hungry both are for real love and Anko and Naruto will be inseparable. Those are my thoughts.
ConfusedSage chapter 21 . 8/25/2023
And this chapter ruined everything he has worked for. He is no longer just Naruto but now the fourth hokage's son. He should have stuck with the Uzumaki name it has a longer history and a greater honor then that of Namikazi.
2,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »