Reviews for The story of Uzumaki Naruto
fuunu chapter 45 . 5/1
good story same no sequel
Tomahawk5763 chapter 6 . 4/27
Chapter 5 made me cry
It's 2022 April 9th for me . When is the fanfiction continuing? I really hope this isn't a old post cus I rather enjoyed this.
So this is a really solid fanfic, just sad that there doesn't seem to be a continuation.
It would be easier to read if put in shorter paragraphs
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 20 . 1/3
ngl mate but that was awsome especially the part of naruto using a medical jutsu it makes sense
Jupiter009 chapter 8 . 1/2
I really like the speech naruto gave hinata, it was a very compelling speech. So far I like this story very much
Ga1actic Geek chapter 45 . 10/4/2021
I know you won't read this, but I must say this. This story was a masterpiece, simply beautiful, and a truly enjoyable read. I enjoyed every hour I spent delving into this glorious creation and I thank you for writing it. Maybe, if by some fucking miracle you return to fanfiction, please continue it.
Thank you, again, for this wonderful read. This will always be one of the best fanfictions I ever fucking read.
corjca1 chapter 13 . 9/14/2021
kashi sasuke whore buttboy batty boy bloodclart lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.
Soraslove chapter 8 . 6/3/2021
It def seemed like zabuza underestimated naruto, and that's what needs to happen for naruto to win.
Soraslove chapter 7 . 6/2/2021
Ya, i don't agree with what that other reviewer said at all, tbh. If this were the canon, naruto would have been even stronger than he is now in this story.

The thing about naruto, at least canon naruto anyways is that he was or rather is talented. Issue is he didn't have any help at all, and kakashi was worthless as a teacher. It's also very likely since mizuki was a teacher that naruto was actively sabotaged. So having anko there and allowing him to go ham... that's the reason why he's improving so fast. Dont' forget that in canon it took naruto around 4 weeks to learn the rasengan as well.

If naruto had a sensei when he was in the academy like he should have had, being the village jinchuriki... he would have been beyond jonin level right now. With his ability to heal, extraordinary charka his ability to learn and disseminate information is beyond what anyone else in konoha can do, in a short amount of time, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 6/2/2021
You know, naruto and anko joining team 8 makes a lot of sense, tbh. Also like hopefully naruto's improvement will egg the others from team 8 to do better.

It would be nice if naruto was able to hit some things like speed, strength at least at low jounin level. With the S rank ninja's after him getting to beyond S rank forhim will mean survival.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 6/1/2021
I hope naruto learns some fuuninjustu during that time with his mum and dad being who they are naruto should be a genius at it.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Ya... naruto really needs help. Part of his issue in the canon was he got none.
2,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »