Reviews for The story of Uzumaki Naruto
LordofTerror chapter 2 . 3/14
So far so good only issue is why introduce modernized types of materials like kevlar? the vests where cloth with leather and other heavier materials layered together.
Thallion chapter 5 . 3/6
it's not as annoying as writing tournaments. That was the most annoying thing! Took me a week to write three fights.
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 8 . 1/30
Wait what? You're kidding right? English isn't your first language? You're borderline... heck your English is better than mine and i couldn't even handle a second language. You're messing with me right? Umm...well...you misspelled 'thought' as 'toughed' which suddenly feels embarrassingly insignificant.
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 4 . 1/30
Argh! Sorry forgot to add; some of the conversational lines between characters get repeatedly bunched up and make it sound like their speaking through letters. They contain useful context but it creates the sense that a lag took place in the dialogue.
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 4 . 1/30
Based on the two naruto fanfics you've written I'm assuming this one is the older version. The chapters contain the same strength and speed in terms of storyline progression but I think you're of sufficient skill at this point in time to buff out most of these Grammer niches.

I find Naruto's ideas for establishing a family ironic, humorous, impressive and mature. It also brings a hilarious premonition of multi-nationwide-face palming. If I could I would love to share a photo from that event.

For some reason, despite having searched for so many matching qualities and or highlights in many fanfic archives, your naruto fanfics were unrealistically hard to find. I regret having taken so long to contribute and pray I'm not too late to do so.
Srw chapter 45 . 1/25
Thank you for the story very good and original.
LordGoblinKing chapter 45 . 1/23
really hope u make a sequal tp this. its one of my favoritr storie on this site.
PastelMuffins chapter 11 . 1/22
who the heck walk around in another person's house in just boxers?!
Luciendar chapter 45 . 1/9
Why did you end it? It didn't feel over at all. I was hoping too sage Naruto, and that jutsu he worked forever on that we never saw. I feel at a loss.
Tychon chapter 6 . 1/7
I-is there any particular you’re trying to invoke by repeating ‘previous people’ multiple times? I-I mean, it’s kinda making me feel a bit... i-insecure.
boring
boring...
BlackRoseDragon97 chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
The story is awesome so far. There is only one mistake that I noticed in the chapter. When Anko was going over Narutos reasoning, instead of thought out you put outthought. Other then is I saw nothing. I like how you are pacing things out and it's not a case of Naruto being godly off the bat. Rather he it just a boy learning.

Good job so far.
OstermanA chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
Just a quick thing: I've noticed a consistent typo that's ridiculously easy and common in the English abomination, I mean, language. "Dinner" is a meal, "Diner" is a restaurant.
SPBRX chapter 13 . 12/8/2017