Reviews for Shadows Are Supposed to Stay Sleeping
Annon chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Ugh, that scene with Lilly mulling over things while watching,"Nightmare before Christmas", was a clever little thing...it also felt incredibly natural.
TARDIStoaster chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
It's been five years.

Can... can you... could you...

Well. It's been five years. I can't expect you to finish this. I just want you to know: this is one of the most amazing, chilling stories I have ever read. Also, there's something about the name "Rixintine" that sends a shiver down my spine. It's... you know what it reminds me of? Chucky. The doll. It's like... it's the sort of thing one would name an imaginary friend gone evil. It's wrong in all the right ways. I love it. I mean, I really, really love it. That is the most perfect, creepy, awesome, amazing name for the character he is that could ever exist. I mean, wow. I just can't get over that name.

How in the world did you come up with this story?
...and... will you ever finish it?
Non Sequitur Metus chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
Wow. Just wow. I just read this from start to finish.

Wow. This is stunning, to say the least. I am completely mind boggled by your work, and entranced by your storytelling.

Apparently, it's been over a year since you've updated. But I'm sure there are many, many people out there, myself included, that are dying for the conclusion of this story.

I wait for the last two chapters, and thank you for this wonderful, adventurous, emotional story.
axie-chan chapter 25 . 9/6/2009
Man that was one intense chapter! I feel bad for Rix but im glad hes gone. Update soon Please :)
axie-chan chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
This is quite an interesting story. I'm really hoping everything works out.
axie-chan chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I am loving this story. :)
Psychonut chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Wow, I freaking LOVE this story...god, there's so much to love about it. Please, please don't let this die.
Samu chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
Very interesting story so far. I enjoyed delving into Raz's mind (it has to be at least a little messed up, even without Oleander's influence, right?) and getting to know Rix and his plans. Nice pacing and very suspenseful. I'm excited to see what the final resolution is.
Artisa chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
Oh wow! That chapter was so totally worth the wait! :)

So Rix is finally gone! I gotta admit I felt kinda sorry for him at the end there - all his misguided actions for the sake or Raz, *sigh* 'tis the madness of love! :P

Ok, eagerly awaiting yon next chappie!
NnysSexyAssistant chapter 24 . 2/4/2009
DEAR GOD! this is the best Psychonauts fanfiction i have ever read in my whole life! wait scratch that, BEST fanfiction i have ever read:D I love this story oh so much, i nearly cried when Sasha and Raz were ion the hospital. And i love/Hate Rixintine! he seems to have this evil/helpful thing going for him. Please update i MUST know what happens nextXD i was quite startled when i figured out you cut out the fighting scene. i was like "D:...no!" But seriously lol, please update soon. im eager to find out that happens nextX3 Oh, AHEm. might i add i loved the nits when Raz gets those Monster energy drinksXD lol
Treuan chapter 24 . 1/24/2009
Great story, I really love it. Update soon or you shall taste my eggs!
MalkyTop chapter 21 . 1/7/2009
Yo! I had to look over the last chapter to remember what happened. Ha. I'm just kind of wondering how scared Raz can look with his face covered with bandages...oh yeah, and where Rix went. That too.

I wanted to point out a spelling error. "Sasha was grumpy. He was not aloud anything but water and oatmeal" It's 'allowed', not 'aloud.' You did it right for the others, actually...
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
YOU MOTHERFU-

No, stay calm, stay calm..

...

Eehehee...
Gargulsplactutonium chapter 20 . 10/16/2008
Oh god, I felt sick pictureing Sasha, then I cracked up when my ipod started to play "My Bloody Valintine" in shuffle mode (yeah I know, I'm sick)

Suspence is killing me pleasse post up soon!
TheSuperBanana chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Wow! thanks for updating again! and don't worry, we all have to go through Writer's Block at some point... it's like the Chicken Pox.