Reviews for Wouldn't Change You For The World
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Amazing! Such a beautiful one shot!
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw sweet!
Green-Lemon-Pie chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Love this. ]]
butterfly.cell chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Fantastic.. that was so cute! I was hanign on every word til the end, really really well written!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I liked it! XD Yes you've made me quite happy! :P
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Good job here. I sonetimes wonder about Jack's flirting. In Kiss Kiss it was obvious he was upset when he found out Gwen was engaged, and then he turned right around and asked Ianto out. Seemed like if he couldn't have one he'd settle for the other, and that's just wrong. Ianto deserves so much better.

Anyway, thanks for a great little story.

Judy
PlayKate chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aww. Cute. I'm still not convinced that Jack is good enough for Ianto, but your story was lovely.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Gorgeous. Love 'At least once more, Sir'
Ghostfish chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is a lovely story to read, I love the whole forced politeness thing from Ianto as it's so very much his character. For some odd reason I also love the idea of the pterodactyl purring. x
SickleUnicornGleek chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
sorry, the anon review was me, my computer is being evil and slowly driving me insane - it decided to log me out. gr... anyway, i stand by what i said - i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
aww, this is fantastic! i loved it! you captured the characters really well, and i can really see this happening.
Can'tBeYourSuperman chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I liked that :)

We haven't seen any Ianto jealousy over these Jack/Gwen moments and glances so I'm hoping we will soon :)

Great story
Kreacher Black chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
that was really good, i enjoyed it

well done