Reviews for From The Shadows
Froody chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
Well, aw. Satisfied my every fluff whim. Extremely cute ending! Thanks for the story.
Froody chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
No, no, no! This is tragic! I need reconciliation! I need sweet, sweet fluff. I have to continue forward now in the hopes of finding an end to the angst...

Great story by the way. :)
swisstony chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Wow great story: D

I lurv this: )
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Yayz happy ending. i like storys with drama that end up all fuzzy and warm in the end. they both got their man.
redlaces chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
I have no idea why I haven't reviewed this story before, it is just lovely, sweet and angsty and funny and romantic. Just brill, basically :)
Beechwood0708 chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Guess who's an eejit and managed to submit this review last night to the wrong fraggin' story. The brain came out but wouldn't quite go back in right, I think.

Copied and pasted from the story whose author pointed this out to me earlier:

E happy ending! It's all sweet and that! There's something so funny about Howard misunderstanding Vince's attempts to tell him he loves him. And the line of just "Oh!" on its own is really quite hilarious after all that build-up. The kissing is really well-described as well- very hot. And i love Vince describing himself as a minx- that line was just so him. Brilliant story, luv.

Also, don't worry about my spleen- she enjoyed getting out for a bit.

Nonce signing out.
violence4 chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
*explodes with utter happiness*

that was so awesome!

i am SO pleased they got together! it was utterly adorable... Vince not wanting to let Howard stop the kiss... *squeals with joy*

and Naboo being on, and then not being on, the hit list.

utterly fantastic! angst with a happy ending. my favourite :)

sad that it's over though, it was one of my favourite stories on here.

can't wait for more stuff from you!

brokenmoonlight chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
SQUEE! Oh, I love you so much! That was so sweet and adorable and fluffy and sexy and I'm so, so glad that there was a happy ending (although, I knew there would be, lol). You've just put a HUGE grin on my face.

I was shouting at Howard so much when he ran away again, although with Vince following, I don't know how he figured he'd get away so quickly! Silly man. Vince's gushing was beautiful too.

Aw, love them both so much!

chugirl2526 chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
yay, i loved this story, it was so cute. they finally got together at the end yay.
shadowtheo chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
wahay! yay! aw all happiness! aw i loved it! and well done, that was brilliant!

Really great story! :D
Beechwood0708 chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
YAY MOVIE! EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!

Please give me one moment to compose myself and put my heart, brain, liver and spleen back in. They are bleeding all over the bed as they jump around whooping.

Now proper words of reviewingness: Bollo's lines were absolutely hilarious again. Bollo os becoming a fandom diva I think. He should have a fan club in homage just to him. And the Moon's complaining was a great touch too. But it was the last line that really got me. So sweet and so final. It made my heart rise. The spleen tried to get it down again but it was stuck to the ceiling for a while.

chugirl2526 chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
yay meeting taking place i hope they finally say their feelings this time lol
brokenmoonlight chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
AH! Mega Squee!

I know we knew it anyway, but still... (huge grin on my face now!)

This chapter wasn't just touching though - it was also very funny! I loved Vince having to put his thoughts in simpleton terms, it reminded me of 'me, Tarzan, you, Jane'. The image stirred up in my mind when Howard mentions him mewing outside Topshop, drunk, was also rather hilarious. As was 'I'm no coward. I'm Howard Moon! Man of... aw screw it.' Priceless!

I'm on the edge of my seat now, so update soon!

violence4 chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!

you had better update this soon or... or... or i don't know, i'm too bowled over by the tension to think of anything!

i must know what happens!

oh please let it be okay! PLEASE!

and do not say these things like you are no good at angst! rubbish, missy! *glares* lol. your angst is awesome!

brilliant humour once again: "Naboo never jokes. Has no sense of humour."

"I think you broke him with the truth Naboo. Vince now a spaz."

brilliant.

"Howard and Vince are meant to be" - Bollo knows what he's talking about. hehe.

and the image of Vince "mewing" outside Topshop is so adorable i just wanna pick him up and cuddle him to death.

i don't really need to say i can't wait for the next update, do i?

Beechwood0708 chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
Love this so much. The flashback was so cute, and I loved the tickling. And such a strong contrast to the next bit. And the umour is wonderful. In particular '"Getting all worked up over bloody Howard." "Yes"', "It's asking, are you stupid?" and "Vince pretty but dumb." They made me lol so much.

Noel used to play bass for IAMX, didn't he. I've been thinking I should maybe give them a listen.