Reviews for With Words and With Silences
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
i love this. i really love this. because this is what a love story really is. sometimes heart-breaking and sometimes it seems to be so much more trouble than it's worth, but at the end, it still makes you smile (even if it broke your heart along the way). i loved every "chapter" and every moment, from both sides. (except for genma, bad genma! you hurt raidou! and bad iruka! you inadvertently hurt raidou! for shame!) seriously though, wonderful job. very well written and captivating to boot. .
RamenCup chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
D'aw... this fic is wonderful!
giganemo chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
It's a beautiful story, I like it :)
black55widow chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Honestly I don't care much for this couple (Iruka U. & Kakashi H.) BUT the story was so well written I really enjoyed reading it. You wrote a very good story.
reeby10 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
that was a really interesting way to write a fic but i liked it! they make such a cute couple *sigh* great job! :D
PullMeLikeI'mYourZiper chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
You almost made me cry gosh! (that doesn't happen often)

I guess you were very passionate and it's really impressive how you portraited well the feelings and emotions of Iruka and Kakashi. To see in the POV of both was really something extrordinary, and I really wasn't expecting for it to be the 2nd chapter. Loved everything, gosh thanks for writing such an awsomw story (I can't believe this only has 1 review, i liked it a lot)

chu :)
Ashcat chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I read them backwards lol when i clicked on my alert. I think I liked reading Kakashi's POV first though the ending didn't make sense because it was too integrated in with Iruka's chapters. I really like these as a pair :) great job!
Jinkyx chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I loved this! It was sweet, and captured my imagination as well as my belief (if that makes sense!). I enjoyed being able to compare Kakashi's and Iruka's different reactions to the same situations; I hope to see more from you!
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I really like this story and look forward to its continuation.

sincerely,